Confusion

4:00 am

*RING, RING*

Dani, "Hello"!

Stacia, "Hello Dani! I know it's late but I'm calling because Mindy went into labor and I'm outside! I wanted to go ahead and complete your home study so we will be able to place the babies with you in two days"!

Dani tapped Preston, "That's fine! I'll be down to let you in, in one moment"!

Preston sat up, "What's wrong?"

Dani, "Ms. Stacia is downstairs to complete the home study! Mindy went into labor and she wants to complete the home study!"

Dani took off her night clothes and put on something comfortable! Preston was slow to move! He got up and made the bed before changing his clothes! Dani was a little confused at his actions but she brushed it off! Dani went downstairs and let Stacia in so she could complete the home study! Stacia started walking through and she examined every inch of the house an hour later she was finished!

Stacia, "Dani this is a beautiful house"!

Dani, "Thank you"!

Stacia, "Everything is up to par! You did an amazing job safety proofing and the nurseries are beautiful!"

Dani, "Thank you Preston helped a lot"!

Stacia, "I can see that *looking at Preston* There are some things I need to discuss with you and some paperwork you need to sign! Mindy has already signed her portions"!

Dani sat down and Preston just stood there!

Dani, "Preston can you take a seat so we can complete the paperwork please"!

Preston sat down rubbing his chin! Dani was becoming a little impatient with his ass! She really wanted to tell him if he didn't want to do it anymore he didn't have to but now was definitely not the time!

Stacia, "Alright so for safety purposes let's pin the canopy that's over the bed in the baby girls room back a little further! The mesh isn't completely safe and can pose risks of suffocation! Blankets are acceptable but only when used to swaddling! Placing toys, blankets, and pillows in the crib can pose risks of suffocation as well! Babies should always be placed on their backs! They can be placed on their sides as well if they're in a boppy pillow! Co-sleeping with infants is never safe!"

Dani, "Yes ma'am we understand!" *looking at Preston*

Stacia, "Do you have any questions for me?"

Dani, "No ma'am you've been a great help so far"!

Stacia, "Well let's sign your paperwork!"

Dani began to sign everywhere her signature was needed and then she handed the pen to Preston! Dani watched him eagerly! Preston was hesitant but he signed the paper and Dani noticed and she was now livid but kept her mouth closed for now!

Stacia, "Well Mindy is eager to see you both and Your babies have been born! *showing Dani and Preston the picture*

Dani, "Aww they are so precious!"

Preston just looked, really anxious! Dani has had enough and as soon as Stacia leaves he'll know just how much!

Stacia, "They really are but welcome to parenthood!"

Dani, "Thank you so much!"

Stacia left and Preston was still sitting at the table looking dumbfounded! Dani turned to him!

Dani, "Preston idk wtf your problem is but all I know is I'm about to go to the hospital to see MY BABIES! When I come down these stairs you better be gone!"

Preston, "Dani I.."

Dani raised her hand, "Preston save it!" *walking up stairs!*

Dani got in the shower and Preston grabbed his things leaving! When Dani got out of the shower she completed the rest of her hygiene routine! She was feeling a little confused because Preston was just eager to be a Father now he's having doubts and she didn't like that! She picked out her outfit and got ready to head to the hospital!

She put on her gold hoops and finger waved her hair! She grabbed her keys and locked her door heading to the hospital.

Emory Hospital

Dani arrived at the hospital and was greeted by a social worker!

Ms. James, "Hello, Are you Daniella King?"

Dani, "Yes ma'am I am!"

Ms. James, "I'm Donna James, Stacia told me you would be coming by! I have the father's signature I just need yours and the babies full names!"

Dani, "Sure"! Dani signed the paperwork and seen Preston had already signed she was confused! She immediately went to the Maternity ward to hold her babies and put their clothes on! She spent an hour with them and then went to check on their mom! She seen Preston engaged in a heated discussion with Mindy so she listened!

Mindy, "Are you going to tell her?"

Preston, "Mindy you aren't giving me time! I didn't even know you were pregnant"!

Mindy, "You're the father! *The nurse swabbed Preston and walked out*

Preston, "I knew from the moment I heard your name!"

Dani entered the room and all eyes were on her!

Dani, "You knew and didn't tell me!"

Preston, "Dani please I can.."!

Dani, "You can save it! Are you the father?"

Preston, "Let's talk about this at home!"

Dani, "You're not going home with me! Are you the father?"

Preston, "Yes!"

Dani, "Mindy it's so nice to me you thank you for blessing me with the ability to be a mom! Preston FUCK OFF!"

   Denbrí Jream Brooks & Denver Jru Brooks