Anything for You!

Dani turned around and kissed Preston passionately!

Dani, "This is amazing! It's the first time anyone has done anything this spectacular for me!"

Preston, "I keep telling you how special you are! I just wanted to show you!"

Dani, "Aww babe! What did I do to deserve you?"

Preston, "You stayed consistent in being yourself and that's all I'll ever need!"

Dani went to the bed to open her gifts!

Dani, "Aww Preston they're beautiful!"

Preston, "This is a gift of love! The earrings symbolize every time you've walking into a room and felt heard! The necklace symbolizes my prayer of undying faith! May no tension come your way! The bracelet symbolizes my love, strength, and protection! The ring is my promise to always value the power of your strengths! I promise to always support you, your decision, and all circumstances! Life is not easy but I feel better when I am with you *kissing her forehead*"!

Dani is in tears! The gifts mean so much to her but the meaning behind them signifies something deeper! If she ever had a doubt in her mind about Preston's intentions that has quickly changed! Dani picked up the Victoria secret bag and looked inside!

Dani, "Preston what does this symbolize! *Pulling out the lingerie*"!

Preston, "Dani, I love every inch of your body even the parts you try to hide from me! This gift symbolizes, your breakthrough from the trauma your body endured! Your body was wonderfully made and I want you to go in the bathroom and put this on! You don't have to show me this is all for you! I want you to look in the mirror and speak power into your body!"

Dani stepped in the bathroom in tears and cried harder after seeing the affirmations Preston put on sticky notes for her!

She began reading with tears in her eyes!

"I am beautiful"!

"My body is a temple"!

"I am strong"!

"What he did to me doesn't define who I am"!

"I love my body"!

"I, Daniella King Deserve to be Happy"!

"I will be a mother"!

"I forgive him for myself"!

"I am free of hurt"!

"I am free of pain"!

"I will soar into my purpose!"

After reading Dani broke down on the floor because for the first time in a month she actually believed everything she read and she felt free from the hold Jonah had on her! She stood up and looking in the mirror again and walked out!"

Preston *walked up to her and hugged her*, "Beautiful, you are FREE"!

All Dani could manage to say was, "Thank you before she was crying again!"

Preston, "Dani, I'll do anything for you! I know reading my words wasn't easy but it was definitely necessary for us to move forward!"

Dani *wiped her face*, "It was and this night has meant everything to me! Idk how I will repay you!"

Preston, "You already have by opening up your heart to me! I know you're not perfect Dani but you're perfect for me!"

Dani stepped back from Preston and began to open her robe but he stopped her!

Preston, "Baby are you sure about this? I only bought this for you to see!"

Dani, "Yes baby I'm sure! *dropping her robe and spinning around*!"

Preston, "Wow! Simply Radiant!"

Dani, "Thank you for believing in me! Thank you for loving me despite the image people paint of me! Thank you for excepting all my flaws and turning them into my strengths! You've gave me back my power and I promise not to lose it!"

Preston leaned up and grabbed Dani's hand, "There's no reason for me not to love the woman you are Daniella King! Anything you've done in the past doesn't concern me! What I'm concerned about is your journey to healing moving forward! *kissing her*!

Dani, "Preston you are truly amazing and the dick better be worth it!"

They both started laughing and Dani went to go lay on the balcony! She enjoyed looking up at the stars and seeing the view! Preston walked up to the balcony doors!

Preston, "This views is definitely breathtaking!"

Dani, "Yeah it is! I can get used to this!"

Preston, "Well the thing about that is, when you own a hotel everything is already accommodated!"

Dani, "You're right but I still want to Pay even if it is a tip! I've only been here a day and I see exactly how hard our employees work!"

Preston, "I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Dani slid up allowing Preston to lay behind her and hold her! Within minutes she was sleep! Preston decided to enjoy the view a little while longer then he picked her up Bridal style and took her to the bed! He tucked her in and joined her! Dani rolled over and placed her leg on top of his and slid her hands in his shorts!

Dani, "Ouu it'll definitely be worth it!"

Preston laughed and they both drifted off to sleep!