Out with the Old

Dani arrived at "Zatima's Realty" on time Zac was waiting for her!

Zac, "Wassup Dani and Doc!"

Doc, "Wassup Zac *dapping him up*

Dani, "Zac don't start your shit"!

Zac, "I haven't did anything! *laughing* so Fatima told me you were looking for a house! Did you look at the houses?"!

Dani, "Yes I did and I chose one!"

Zac, "Alright lemme see!"

They walked into Zac's office and took a seat! Dani showed him the house she picked!

Zac, "Wow that is a nice home! $408,000 6 bedrooms 3 bathrooms , and 3,552 square ft"!

Dani, "I know I fell in love with it! I've been looking at it for a while and I been had the money, I was just waiting!"

Zac, "Well I can get you pre-approved, I just need you to email me a copy of the proof of funds!

Dani,"I've already emailed it"!

Zac checked his email "I have it! Is there anything you don't like about the house"!

Dani explained things she wanted changed nothing was structural it was all furniture except the kitchen set which she decided to keep Zac agreed and stepped out immediately calling Fatima!

Phone Call

Fatima, "Hey Babe"!

Zac, "I think Dani either hit the lottery or robbed a bank"!

Fatima, "Baby what are you talking about ?"

Zac, "She has 8 million dollars babe"!

Fatima, "I know where 4 comes from but idk about the other 4 and you said it yourself Dani has always been good with money"!

The truth is Dani never lived above her means! She has been saving her money for a while plus when her grandma passed away she got 2 million from her life insurance and she's in the stock market business!

Zac, "I hear you baby"!

Fatima," What kind of house did she choose anyways?"

Zac,"Very modern and it's only $408,000"!

Fatima, "Well she's still on a budget even though she has money"!

Zac, "I got her pre-approval from the bank and I'm sending you the documentation to look over!"

Fatima, "Okay baby!"

Zac, "She also specified some things she wanted changed so I called Lori and Angela and they have already gone over to start!"

Fatima, "Well that's good I'm sure when they're done she'll love it, were they already paid?"

Zac, "Yes baby!"

Fatima, "The paperwork looks great all it needs is her signature! Make sure the freezers are stocked up to"!

Zac, "I'm already on it"!

Fatima, "Alright I'll see you when you get off"!

Zac walked back into his office!

Zac, "Alright everything is drawn up and I had Fatima look over it"!

Dani, "Alright where do I sign?"

Dani signed and Zac handed her the keys!

Zac, "The house isn't ready yet it'll be about 2 hours"!

Dani, "that's fine I have to go to the car dealership anyways! Thank you again"!

As Doc and Dani were leaving Preston walked in!

Preston, "Well Hello Ms. King"!

Dani, "Hello Mr. Brooks!" Her panties were wet but she kept her composure! She grabbed Doc's arm and they left!

Zac, "Wassup Preston! What was that about?!"

Preston, " I want her bad but I already know she doesn't want a relationship! I been thinking about her all week"!

Zac, "Well I got a feeling y'all will be seeing each other very soon"!

Doc looked at Dani on the way to the car dealership!

Doc, "Dani?"

Dani, "Yes *looking up*"!

Doc, "He's the one!"

Dani, "Umhm"!

Dani knew Doc was referring to Preston! She's had a feeling he was the one for a minute!

Wilson's Auto Sales

Receptionist, "Hello How can I help you?"

Dani, "Yes, I'm Daniella King! I have an appointment with Mr. Wilson!"

Receptionist, "Of course Ms. King would you like something to drink while you wait?"

Dani, *holding her stomach* "Sure do you have ginger ale?"

Receptionist, "We do hold on one moment"!

The receptionist brought Dani and gingerale! Doc was watching her closely! She kept holding her stomach every time she moved and he noticed it!

Doc, "Are you okay? Do I need to take you back to the hospital?"

Dani, "No I have a follow up appointment Monday I'll be okay until then"!

Doc, "If you say so but just know I'm watching you"!

Mr. Wilson, Hello I'm Marcus Wilson and I heard you're looking for a car do you have one picked from the website?

Dani, "Yes"! *Showing the picture*

Mr. Wilson, "Ahh yes the 2021 Kia Stinger K5 Ex! It is beautiful! Will you be buying or Financing?"

Dani, "I will be buying and I want to add the gap insurance as well!"

Mr. Wilson, "Alright, I need proof of funds!"

Dani pulled the paper out of her purse and handed it to him! He came back 45 minutes later!

Mr. Wilson, "Alright, everything was approved, and I received the funds from your bank! All I need you to do is fill out the paperwork"!

Dani signed and Mr. Wilson handed her the paperwork and Keys!

Mr. Wilson, "Here at Wilson's Auto Sales we pride ourselves in giving the best care possible to our clients therefore you will receive free oil changes for 2 years and I have my men detailing your car and filling up your tank it may take an hour is that okay?

Dani, That's fine I need to go shopping! I'll be back!