Sex on the Brain!

Dani and Sabrina entered club Eden and went to the V.I.P section that Sabrina had for them! Amp came over to give Sabrina a private dance and he brought Doc with him! The dance began and the ladies threw $1000 in ones to both men! Sabrina was hot and ready so her and Amp went up stairs! Doc was still dancing for Dani and she pulled his dick out by accident!

Doc, "Damn Baby, don't take it out unless you want me to use it"!

Dani, *biting her lip* who said I didn't want you to ?"

Doc, "Shit Say less *picking Dani up on his shoulder"! Doc took Dani up stairs, when they got in the room, he laid her on the chair! "The full package is going to cost you $1000 that's head, and dick"!

Dani, "For $1000 you better pull out every move that has ever been invented! When I leave here I want a new walk"!

Doc, "Damn it's like that?"

Dani opened her dress exposing her lingerie, "Most Definitely"!

Doc, "Damn" *flipping Dani over he slid her panties to the side and slurped her clit!

Dani, "Ohh shit Nigga"!

Doc slid his fingers on Dani's pussy and she arched her back!

Dani, "Fuck"!!!

Doc was doing the come here motion and hit Dani's g-spot and she creamed all on his fingers! He licked it up and spreaded her legs wider and tongue fucked the shit out of her!

Dani, "OMG, eat this pussy"!

Doc swirled his tongue around in her and made sure she was dripping!! He picked her up and pinned her to the wall, he slid the condom on and slid her down on his dick"!

Dani, "Ouu shit it's too big"!

Doc put her nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around! Dani creamed and was wetter than a slip and slide! She adjusted fairly quickly because of her wetness and he started bouncing her up and down!

Dani, "uhhh fuck me"!

Doc picked up his pace and Dami squirted!

Dani, "Shit nigga WTF"!

Doc bent her over the chair, and spreaded her legs with his then he stuck his dick back in!

Dani *eyes rolled* Damn  TAKE THIS PUSSY!

Doc, "Shit"! He bussed in the condom, he took that one off and put on another one!

Dani, "Damn nigga you on demon time"!

Doc, "This pussy too good and I'm going to make sure you get your $1000 worth"!

Dani, "Shit Nigga FUCK"!

Doc continued to pound Dani, he felt her pussy pulsating over and over and over again! Doc is coming but he didn't  change the condom and it broke!

Dani, "Shit nigga harder"!

Doc, "Damn give me that shit"!

Dani,*cums again, falling on the couch*!

Doc, "Shit" *sitting beside her* The condom broke!

Dani, "It's fine I have a plan B but shit nigga you fuck everybody like that ?"

Doc, "Hell no! Your pussy demanded my attention! Hell I couldn't pull out if I wanted to"!

Dani, *popping the plan B" Well here's your money"!

Doc, "Can we do this again soon?"

Dani, "Idk about all that but I'll see you around"!

Doc opened the door and Dani walked back into the common area! Sabrina was sitting back at the table!

Sabrina, "Girl how was it?"

Dani, "How was what?"

Sabrina, "Dani you don't think I know what goes on up there! Me and Amp are up there every weekend NOW spill it"!

Dani, "That nigga almost put a baby in me"!

Sabrina, "What?"

Dani, "Girl yes we went through 2 condoms and the last one ripped"'

Sabrina, "Damn y'all was on Demon time"!

Dani, "Hell yeah but I can't say that shit wasn't good"!

Sabrina, "You enjoyed it huh?"

Dani, "Hell yeah and so did he!"

Sabrina, "Girl Doc don't normally take nobody up there so you must be special"!

Dani, "Girl he makes me want to go back up there and hop right back on that dick"!

Sabrina, "Girl you are crazy"!

Doc and Amp joined the guys on stage for their performance!

The girls continued to enjoy the performance! Dani got a notification from Alonzo! She responded "I told you what you won't do another nigga WILL! Have a great night!"

Dani and Sabrina enjoyed the rest of their night! Amp Drove Sabrina home and had Babyface to follow him in her car and Doc drove Dani home and had Midnight to follow him in her car!

Doc, "Dani you know you were one of the best sexual experiences I've ever had"!

Dani, "Is that right ?"

Doc, "It is! I know you only seen this as a mutual fuck but I want you to have my card and whenever you want some nasty exhilarating sex call me"!

Doc pulled up to Dani's house and helped her out the car and made sure she made it into her building! "Good Night Daniella" *Kissing her hand*!

Dani, "Goodnight Doc"!

Dani made it into her apartment and she went to pee and shower! When she finished she read her book and was out 15 minutes later!