Drama

Dani looked up and rolled her eyes, "As you can see, I'm on a date with my man! Y'all have a nice day!"

Andi, "Hi I'm Andrea Barnes

Karen, "Hey, I'm Karen Mott

Pam, "Umm Good looking, I'm Pamela James"!

Preston never took his eyes off of Dani, he just threw his hand up!

Karen, "He's fine Dani! I'm glad you're settling down and you stopped jumping from bed to bed!"

Dani, "Well it's better than sleeping with my spineless man's friend, having his baby, and pinning it on two innocent men now isn't it!"

Karen's blood was boiling!

Pam, "Ouuu bitch! She done lit some fire under that ass!"

Karen, "Pam shut up! You always instigating some shit!"

Pam, "Well you threw the first punch, Dani just hits harder!"

Andi, "I think that's enough we should leave!"

Karen, "I'm not ready to go! So Dani that's how you really feeling!"

Dani picked up a steak knife and Preston rubbed her thigh under the table! She was calming down and she dropped the knife!

Pam, "Dani you have a beautiful glow are you pregnant girl?"

That struck a nerve and Preston knew it! She was about to fly up but Preston handle it!

Preston, "Look idk who you ladies are and I don't care! You will not stress my wife out! Please leave and enjoy the rest of your day!"

Karen, "Wife? You're too fine to have married this hoe plus I don't see a ring!" *rubbing his arm*

Preston flinched, "See me with your eyes and not your hands! There's only one woman for me and she's sitting right in front of me"!

Dani has hand enough of Karen but she made a mental note to slap the dog shit out of her later on!

Dani, "Andrea can you please take your ghetto friends out of our restaurant!"

Pam, "Your restaurant girl please!"

Karen, "The last time I checked you were a broke airport receptionist!"

Dani, "Well sweetie ask Andi I'm sure she knows the truth"!

Karen looked over at Andi! Andi knew enough, she was trying to snoop and find out information but the only thing she knew was Dani and Preston owned the "Kingdom Enterprises" which used to be "Bakers Enterprises" ! And the hotel they were currently in Dani and Preston owned!

Andi, "Have you heard of Bakers Enterprises?"

Pam, "Yeah"!

Karen, "But weren't they renamed by the new owner?"

Andi, "Yes, they're now Kingdom Enterprises and Dani is the owner!"

Karen, "What?"

Andi, "Yes meaning Dani and Preston own this hotel!"

Pam, "Ouuu bitch you're paid!"

Dani, "You better believe it! And if y'all want to continue to enjoy or amenities I suggest that you leave!"

Andi, "Karen and Pam let's go because most of my meetings are here and I can't afford that"!

Andi, Pam, and Karen walked off!

Dani, "Toodles, y'all have a great one!"

Preston looked at Dani, "I can tell you're hot baby but you didn't allow them to get you out of character and I'm proud of you!"

Dani, "I'm a business woman and professional first! I was not giving them the satisfaction!"

Dani and Preston ordered their food and ate while engaging in conversations! They also booked a hotel room because they wanted to see how things were going since the new methods had been implemented! When they got in the room Dani decided to call Sabrina!

Phone Call

Sabrina, "Hey Dani! Is everything okay?"

Dani, "Yes girl I wanted to tell you about who I ran into while at lunch with Preston!"

Sabrina, "Girl who?"

Dani, "Andi, Karen, and Pam girl!"

Sabrina, "What? How did that go?"

Dani, "Karen tried to call me and hoe and embarrass me in front of Preston! Then she made a pass at my man! I wanted to slit her damn throat!"

Sabrina, "Now she knows she's the biggest hoe of them all!"

Dani, "Girl exactly! Then Pam made a comment about me glowing and being pregnant and that struck a nerve but I remained calm!"

Sabrina, "She's always in someone's damn business!"

Dani, "You know that's because she doesn't have any business on her own and then Andi didn't say much but I didn't expect anything else out of her ass!"

Sabrina, "Let me guess she's still letting people walk all over her ass!"

Dani, "Of course she is but I told them that if they wanted to continue enjoying our amenities they should leave and then Karen proceeded to call me a broke receptionist at an airport but I had Andi set her ass straight about my new found position and wealth and then them hoes scattered like roaches!"

Sabrina, "You killed them hoes with Kindness! I love it! I'm so proud of you! No violence or excessive force was used!"

Dani, "Girl Preston said the same thing but no there wasn't I'm a professional business woman now! Them ghetto broads won't tarnish my image!"

Sabrina, "I know that's right girl!"

Dani, "Well me and my man are in our hotel room so I'll text you later!"

Sabrina, "Alright girl love you!"

Dani, "I love you too!"