Pain

Dr. Wilson called the lawyer like she promised and she came with Andi Barnes in tow!

Lawyer, Hello my name is Fatima Wilson and I'm here to speak with Daniella King! Andi's eyes grew wide because she hasn't talked to Dani in years because of Gary's controlling ass! Fatima knew Dani because she met her through Zac so she was willing to do anything to help her! Because of her previous miscarriages Fatima's mom thought she would be able to support Dani in that aspect as well!

Nurse, "Yes ma'am Dr. Wilson informed us that you would be coming! Ms. King is in Room 215!

Fatima, "Thank You!"

Fatima knocked on the door and Doc jumped up!

Doc, "Come in!"

Fatima and Andi walked in! Fatima's mom only gave her small details! She wanted Dani to inform her of the rest!

Fatima, "Hello I'm Fatima Wil... Doc?

Doc, *hugging Fatima* Hey Tima!

Fatima, "What are you doing here? *looking between Dani and Him*!

Doc, "Dani is my baby! We're more like friends though!"

Fatima, "Umhm, She's sleep?"

Dani, "No I'm awake now! Hey Fatima! What are you doing here?"

Fatima, "My mom called me to represent you! Is that okay?"

Dani, "Of course it is! I didn't know Dr. Wilson was your mom"!

Fatima, "Yes she is! Can you preplay all events for me?"

Dani looked over at Andi! "Not in front of her!"

Fatima, "Andi can you step out?"

Andi, "She's my friend! I just want to make sure she's okay!"

Dani, "No you don't! You want to take my business to that FAKE ASS SISTAS CIRCLE YOU AND KAREN CREATED! No thank you! I want you out now!"

Andi left out the room and Dani turned to Fatima!

Dani, "I don't want her working my case or reading my file"!

Fatima, "I'll make sure she doesn't"!

Dani nodded and grabbed Doc's hand! He kissed her forehead and Fatima watch in admiration! Dani replayed all the events that had happened including her rejecting Jonah at the airport and then she remembered something he said to her while assaulting her!

Dani, "Shit!"

Fatima, "What is it?"

Dani, "When he assaulted me, he made the comment about me fucking bartenders and strippers and I was trying to figure out how tf he knew that?"

Fatima heard the stripper part and she knew the relationship between Doc and Dani was more than she was saying but she let it go!

Fatima, "So you believe he was following you?"

Dani, "That's the only way he could've known that shit!"

At this point Doc was crying because Dani had went through a lot!

Fatima, "I'll have the police check his apartment! Anything else?"

Dani told Fatima about her stabbing him, him shooting at her and her running her car into his! She got chocked up and told Fatima about her miscarriage and Fatima was trying not to cry!

Fatima, "Are you okay Dani?"

Dani, "We weren't ready to be parents yet *looking at Doc* but to have our child die like this is heartbreaking!

Fatima, "I have great resources to help both of you get through this! Is there anything else you need?"

Dani, I'll be here for the night but Can you ask Zac if he can meet me in the morning so I can buy a house please?"

Fatima, "Of course I will"!

Dani, "Thank you and can you have someone to pack all my clothes shoes and accessories? That's all I want everything else they can burn as far as I care!"

Fatima, "Of course Dani! I need you to go to my Dad's car dealership tomorrow to and look for you another car!"

Dani, "I can do that! Thank you so much Fatima!"

Fatima looked at Doc, "I'll be calling Madam for you too! I do believe you'll be needing a couple of days!"

Doc, "Thank You Fatima I appreciate it but I'll just need tonight and I'll go back tomorrow!"

Fatima, "Are you sure?"

Doc, "Yes!"

Fatima, "Okay then, Dani your actions all sound like self defense I'm sure we can win and even get a settlement!

Dani, "Thank You Again Fatima"!

Fatima nodded and exited the room! She took the breath she had been holding in for the longest and the tears started to flow!

Andi, "Fatima are you okay?"

Fatima, "I'm fine Andi thank you!"

Andi, "Is Dani okay?"

Fatima, "She will be!"

Andi, "She doesn't want me to work on her Case does she?"

Fatima, "No she doesn't!"

Andi, "It's okay I'll just respect her wishes"!

Fatima and Andi left! Fatima got the information for the Detective working Dani's case! She informed him that Dani suspected Jonah to be following her for a while and the detective informed Fatima that they had found surveillance and photos of Dani in his apartment! They were ruling in self defense! Fatima informed him that she wanted Jonah charged with murder as well for Dani's unborn child and they wanted a settlement of 5 million dollars! The detective informed Fatima that Jonah's lawyer would be reaching out about the settlement and once they received the updated records from the hospital the new charges would be added! Fatima agreed and hung up!