Care

After Dani and Preston finished filling out the paperwork! They had a board Zoom meeting! The meeting went fairly well and the Investors and Board Members were impressed at Dani's level of expertise and attentiveness to problems that had arise in the hotels over a period of time! She created a chart of ways to change things and everyone agreed that her method would be progressive moving forward!  They had another zoom meeting with the management of all the hotels to ensure that each method was implemented in a way that would boost the integrity of the business! After the meeting Dani, took a deep breath and Preston acknowledged her for caring about the brand!

Preston, "Ms.King you never cease to amaze me!"

Dani, "Well Thank You Mr. Brooks, I aim to please *holding her stomach*"

Preston, "Are you hungry?"

Dani, "Yes but I need to check on Sabrina first! I know she's tired"!

Preston, "You don't need to keep going up and down the stairs so I'll cook you something and you can go to your room and lay down"!

Dani, "Sounds good to me I'll just text Sabrina"!

Preston helped Dani to her room and she stopped in her tracks everything was breath taking!

Preston, "I'm guessing you didn't know what it would look like in here?"

Dani, "I had no idea but it's definitely beautiful!"

Preston, "It really is , I'll move this out of your way so you can lay down!"

Dani, "Thank You"!

Dani laid down and texted Sabrina, while Preston went to the kitchen to cook her something to eat!

Text Messages

Dani, "Hey Brina, Are you up?"

Sabrina, "Yes I just came out the bathroom I was looking for you!"

Dani, "Preston is in the kitchen cooking and I'm upstairs in my room"!

Sabrina, "Alright I'll be up there in a minute"'!

Dani, "Okay"!

Dani started replying back to text messages from everyone! They just wanted to check on her! They all expressed how they didn't want to crowd her and she understood! When she finished Sabrina was walking in the door!

Sabrina, "I stood up here earlier just admiring how beautiful it was in here!"

Dani, "Ikr, it's not too girly and I love how the colors complement each other! This wallpaper actually looking like it's been painted up there! I love everything about this room and I haven't even been in the bathroom or closet yet!"

Sabrina, "Dani, you look so happy!"

Dani, "Despite everything I've been through this week I actually am!"

Sabrina, "Have you spoken to everyone?"

Dani, "They texted to check up on me and I replied! You look cute where are you going?"

Sabrina, "Amp and I have a date! I know Preston will take good care of you because I can smell the food from up here!"

Dani, "It does smell good huh? You enjoy your date Brina, you look good girl!"

Sabrina, *twirling around* I know! I'm going to make sure he eats all of this tonight!"

Dani, "Well go ahead then girl! I'm about to shower!"

Sabrina, "Do you need help!"

Dani, "No girl go! I got it!"

Sabrina *hugged Dani*, "Well call me if you need me! I might stay with Amp tonight!"

Dani, "Girl I'm fine! Idk if Preston is going to leave or not but if he does Doc will be back later on"!

Sabrina, "Okay Love You Girl!"

Dani, "I love you too!"

Dani got up from the bed and she was no longer feeling any pain so she knew her medicine had kicked in! She walked to the closet and picked out a black body con dress and grabbed some socks! She laid everything including her body butter on the bed and went to the bathroom grabbing her towel!

She decided to shower because she knew she wasn't going to be able to sit in her tub! After showering, she dried off and washed her face again and did her skin care routine! She wrapped her towel around her and went to sit on her bed and dropped h...

She decided to shower because she knew she wasn't going to be able to sit in her tub! After showering, she dried off and washed her face again and did her skin care routine! She wrapped her towel around her and went to sit on her bed and dropped her towel Preston walked in and admired her beauty! She noticed he didn't look at her body! He was looking at her face!

Dani, "Like what you see Mr. Brooks?"

Preston, "You have a beautiful face Ms. King! The body is just a plus!"

Preston sat her tray of food down on the dresser and finished helping her get ready! She put on her favorite body oil and sat up in the bed! While Preston grabbed her tray!

Dani, "I know you don't expect me to eat all of this alone Mr. Brooks!"

Preston, "Actually No! I'm about to join you!"

Preston took off his shoes and unbuttoned his shirt and pants leaving him in a white beater and boxers!

Dani, "Damn"!

Preston chuckled and joined Dani! He cooked her some Caesar Chicken Pasta with Broccoli! Preston and Dani ate and then he went downstairs to wash and put away the dishes! Dani texted Doc the code to get in, if he did decide to return but she assured him she was fine because Preston was there! He told her he would be by tomorrow to check on her! Preston came back and him and Dani cuddled until they fell asleep!