Handling Business

Dani and Sabrina reached Dani's house two house later and Doc was back! Sabrina opened the door for Dani and she got out and unlocked the house door going in! Sabrina decided now was a good time for her to tour the house while Dani and Doc talked! Plus she was sleepy!

Doc, "So you really aren't going to say anything to me?"

Dani, "What do you want me to say?"

Doc, "How was your appointment?"

Dani, "It was good! She said I'm healing properly and I told her about me vomiting up all the contents of my stomach earlier!"

Doc, "You got sick? Why didn't you tell me?"

Dani, "I was fine! She just said it's normal and she gave me ideas on ways to eat so I won't continue to get sick!

Doc, "Well Do you need anything?"

Dani, "No I'm good *getting up*!

Doc, "Dani, sit back down now!"

Dani took a seat and Doc looked at her! "What's wrong?"

Dani, "I respect your relationship! I haven't fucked you or even made a pass at you and I've had plenty of opportunities to! Your girlfriend doesn't respect me and she doesn't respect my house! I'm pretty sure she tracked you and then popped up here! For what idk but that can never happen again and I mean it! I don't mind you being here but if she's going to bring any drama into my life because you're here with me and not wherever she wants you to be then you can leave!

Doc, "Dani I understand and I promise she won't be back! I'm just going to have to make more time for her!"

Dani, "Doc why won't you just go home already, she needs you apparently?"

Doc, "Because I want to be here to take care of you! I'll be going back to work soon so I won't be in the way! I just got used to being here for you!"

Dani, "I understand that but you also have a woman and I may be wrong but she appears to be jealous!

Doc," Don't worry I'll handle it!"

Dani, "Good! Now Preston will be here any minute and I need to pee!"

Doc, "Well I'm going back to Keshia's for a while! I just wanted to check on you!"

Dani, "Umhm you're going to fuck like a jack rabbit cause both of y'all asses are backed"!

Doc *laughing* ,"Yeah something like that! I'll see you later on!"

Dani, "Okay *going in the room*!"

Dani checked on Sabrina and she was sound asleep on her bed so she went to go pee and clean herself up!

*Doorbell Ringing*

Dani, "I'm coming!"

Preston, "Well Hello Beautiful, These are for you "!

Dani placed her flowers in her standing flower pot and added water in the bottom of the pot!

Dani, "Thank you! They're beautiful and they match the esthetic perfectly"!

Preston, "You look beautiful" *hugging Dani*

Dani, "You smell good, Ummm" *rubbing Preston's back*!

Preston, "Well thank you!"

Dani *turned around but Preston held her waist*, "One day I'll be holding you like this"!

Dani was in a trance! He smelled good, looked good and the way he held her showed his dominance! "I can't wait, don't you want to get down to business"!

Preston grabbed Dani's hand and walked her to the couch! "No I got all day for that"! *laying down and sitting Dani on top of him*! "I watched Doc hold you and everyone else comfort you except me! Can I caress you? Nothing sexual I just want to hold you"!

Dani, "Sure"! She laid across Preston and he cupped her ass!

There was a knock at the door and she said, "Come in"!

Dani, "Oh Hey El Fuego, I forgot you were coming to do the security systems"!

El Fuego, "It's alright, I'll be in and out in 20!

Dani, "You're fine! How's Deja?"

El Fuego, "She's good! I can't complain!"

Dani, "Well that's good! I'll be in my office if you need me!"

El Fuego, "Okay!"

Preston helped Dani up and then he helped her walk up stairs! Dani was amazed at how beautiful it was! There was a mural painted on her bedroom door, the other doors were labeled Office, Guest bedroom! She had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms up stairs and 3 bed rooms and 1 bath downstairs! She definitely loved her house!

Her and Preston entered the office and started filling out paperwork! A lot of the information she already knew from school and Preston was impressed!

Preston, "Ig you don't need me! You already know most of this!"

Dani, *nudging his side* "Who said I didn't need you?"

They continued filling out the paperwork and El Fuego came up stairs to show Dani how to pull up the security System through an app on her phone! He downloaded the app for her and showed her how to set the security system and lock and unlock the door from the app! He also showed her how to look at the cameras! Dani was getting ready to pay him but he said He had already been compensated! He wished her well and told her he hope she gets to feeling better and he left!