Satisfied

Two weeks have passed and Dani and Preston have grown quite fond of each other! Doc still texts her and check up on her daily but he's back home with Keshia and Sabrina comes by daily but she's been staying home! Preston has been taking care of Dani and making sure she has everything she needs! He only holds her! He hasn't made a pass at her or even kissed her unless it's her forehead or cheek! He's been the perfect gentleman and Dani is loving every moment of it but she's ready to get the okay from Dr. Walton for her to have sex and that'll be today at her doctors appointment!

Preston, "Babe are you ready!"

Dani, "Yes I'm coming"!

Dani walked downstairs and Preston just admired her beauty!

Preston, "You look amazing!"

Dani, "So do you! Are you ready?"

Preston, "Of course let me get the door for you"'

Dani and Preston walked out and Preston helped Dani get into the truck! She locked the door and set her alarm from her phone and they drove off!

Wilson and Associates Medical Group

Receptionist, "Hello, How may I help you?"

Dani, "Daniella King, I have an appointment with Dr. Walton at 10:30!"

Receptionist, "Yes Ms. King! Has any of your demographics changed?"

Dani, "No ma'am!"

Receptionist, "You can have a seat and the nurse will call you back shortly!"

Dani, "Thank You!"

Preston helped Dani sit and they started talking!

Dani, "Preston?"

Preston,"Yes Babe" *looking at her*

Dani, "Are you attracted to me?" *looking down*

Preston lifted her chin so they could lock eyes, "To me you're the most beautiful woman in the world! I've been attracted to you since I met you at the airport but Dani I don't want just sex! I want all of you!"

Dani, "I know Preston, there's not much more for me to give you!"

Preston,"Dani you have a lot to offer! I don't view you by what you been through! Your thought process is enticing alone!"

Dani, "I've never heard that before!"

Preston, "It's time for you to hear it from here on out! You're beautiful inside and out like a delicate rose!"

Dani, "You know I love roses but thank you! You do know I'm ready to jump your bones right"!

Preston, " I been knew! I just don't want our relationship to be about sex! I just love the conversations! You've already made love to my mind!"

Dani *blushing*, "I enjoy the conversations as well! I love the fact that we connect and we've never had sex!"

Preston, "Me too Dani! You're special and I hope you know just how special you are!"

Nurse, "Daniella King?"

Dani and Preston stood up arm and arm and walked to the back!

The nurse took Dani's vitals, "Dr. Wilson will be in momentarily!"

Preston, "Dani why do you look so nervous?"

Dani, "I just want everything to be healed so I can at least masturbate!"

Preston *laughed*, "Dani you have an amazing sense of humor!"

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Dr. Wilson, "Well if it isn't my favorite patient"!

Dani, "Hello Mrs. Gretchen!"

Dr. Wilson, "How are you doing?"

Dani, "I'm better, Preston has been taking really good care of me!"

Dr. Wilson, "I see the new glow!"

Dani, "Yes ma'am! *winking at Preston*"!

Dr. Wilson started Dani's exam and was finished 20 minutes later because she had to do a pap smear and get a culture"!

Dr. Wilson, "Everything is healed!"

Dani, "So I can jump my man bones?"

Dr. Wilson laughed, "Not yet your culture results will be back in two days! I need to make sure all results are clear and then you'll be free to have sex!"

Dani, "Okay that's fine Preston is a very patient man anyways!"

Dr. Wilson, "I can see! Do you want to be on birth control?"

Dani, "Yes the next baby I have will be with my husband!"

Dr. Wilson *winked at Preston*, Alright let me write your prescription and I'll be calling you with the results in 2 days! I'll see you back in a month!

Dani, "Thank you!"

Preston helped Dani clean herself up and get dressed! The nurse brought Dani's prescription back to her and they left! Preston held Dani's hand all the way to their hotel! They were going to eat at the restaurant their before their meeting! He helped Dani out and they entered and waited to be seated! Dani and Preston sat at their table and waited for their Waitress!

Waitress, "What can I get both of you?"

Dani, "Can I have a virgin Sex on the beach?"

Preston, "Can I have a blueberry lemonade?"

Waitress, "Of course! I'll let y'all look at the menu and I'll be back with your drinks!"

Dani & Preston, "Thank You!"

Karen, Andi, and Pam walked by the table! Dani didn't notice them because she was talking to Preston but they noticed her and did a double take!

Karen, "Dani?"

Pam, "Bitch you got a glow!"

Andi, "Hello Dani!"