Tramatic Events

⚠️This scene contains VIOLENCE, VULGAR CONTENTS, and FORCEFUL SEXUAL BEHAVIOR⚠️

Dani, "Jonah WTF"!

Jonah, "Well Hello to you to beautiful"!

Dani, "Bye" *Walking into her apartment*

Before the door could close Jonah had his foot in the door! Dani put her stuff down and ran to the bathroom because she had to pee! She finished and washed her hands! When she came out the bathroom she seen Jonah sitting on her bed! She was trying to calculate the time it would take her to reach her knives before he grabbed her!

Jonah, "You really do have a nice apartment"!

Dani, "WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM NIGGA GTFO"!

Jonah, "Now beautiful why would I leave? *waving his gun*"!

Dani froze for a second and then her fight or flight instincts kicked in!

Dani, "Jonah WTF do you want from me ?"

Jonah, "So you thought you were going to reject me twice and I wasn't going to come and collect what I wanted"!

Dani, "Nigga you're not getting shit from me"!

Jonah, "You wanna bet *Grabbing Dani by the neck"!

Dani managed to kick him in the balls! She started running but he knocked her over on the bed and force hisself inside of her! Dani cried silently! She was having flashbacks from her childhood! 25 minutes later he was finished! He spit on her and got up to leave!

Jonah, "Um it was worth the wait! I'll definitely be back!"

Before he could make it to the door Dani grabbed her butcher knife out the kitchen and stabbed him in the shoulder! Jonah turned around and shot his gun but he missed her and ran downstairs! Dani grabbed her romper and placed it on with her slippers! She grabbed her car keys and ran downstairs! She seen Jonah sitting in his car! She took her car and ran into his! She wasn't about to let his ass leave after what he had just did to her! She then pulled out her phone and dialed 9-1-1

Operator, 9-1-1 what's your emergency?

Dani, *crying* My name is Daniella King and I am located at 4450 Rosewood Dr! I have been raped! I managed to stab the suspect! He attempted to leave and I ran my car into his! I need a medic and police officers! PLEASE!

Operator, "Ms. King someone is en route to your location!

Dani, "Thank you *hanging up*"!

20 minutes later the police and Paramedics arrived and got Dani's Statement! They detained Jonah and transported him to the hospital! As Dani was getting checked out by the Paramedics, Doc pulled up! All he seen was Dani's car and he began to panic!

Doc, "DANI!"

Dani, "I'm right here Doc!"

Doc ran up and embraced her! All she could do was cry! She wasn't able to tell him what happened! He just consoled her at the moment he was just glad she was okay!

Paramedic, "Ms. King, we need to take you to the hospital for a rape kit"!

Doc, "Rape!" *He was pissed! The first thing he wanted to do was call Madam but he knew Dani needed him"!

Dani, "That's fine! Doc can you come to the hospital with me?"

Doc, "Of course! *kissing her forehead* I'll be right behind you!

The paramedics pulled Dani into the ambulance and drove off!

Emory Hospital

Doc, "Yes I'm here for Daniella King"!

Nurse, "Yes Ms. King informed us that someone would be visiting her can I see your ID"!

Doc presented the nurse his ID and she lead him to Dani's room! Dani was so happy to see him! The nurse had already collected the evidence from the kit"! Doc held Dani but he noticed she was bleeding"!

Doc, "Dani you're bleeding"!

Dani, "What?" She pushed her nurses button and the nurse came running!

Nurse, "Ms. King are you okay?"

Dani, "No I'm bleeding!"

The nurse helped Dani clean herself up and changed her gown! She informed the doctor and she came in to talk to Dani!

Dr. Wilson, "Hello Ms. King!" I'm Dr. Gretchen Wilson!

Dani, "Hello Dr. Wilson"!

Dr. Wilson, "Is it okay to talk in front of your guest?"

Doc kissed Dani's forehead to excuse hisself! Dani grabbed his hand "Please don't leave me"!

Dani, "Yes ma'am it's okay"!

Dr. Wilson, "Your Rape kit came back positive! You have some damage but it should heel within a month! Your pregnancy test also came back positive! The bleeding was a result of your hemorrhaging and miscarrying! I'm so sorry for your loss! I know a great lawyer if you would like one!

Dani started crying because as much as she didn't want to be pregnant she definitely didn't want to lose her baby that way! Doc held her tighter!

Dani, "Yes ma'am! I think I'm definitely going to need one"!

Dr. Wilson, "Okay I'll give her a call and have her come down to speak with you! Again I'm sorry for your loss and if you need anything, I'm here! I'll be releasing you tomorrow"!

Dani, "Thank You Again"

Dani turned to Doc, "I'm sorry I didn't know!"

Doc, "It's okay Love! God has something else in store and you need to rest! I'll be here!"

Dani closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep!