Hard to get!

Dani woke up slightly sore down below! She rapped an ice pack and place it on her lips! She knew Doc had really fucked the shit out of her! So took another Plan B just to be cautious cause she definitely did not want a baby right now!

Text Message from Sabrina Hollins

Sabrina, "Hey Girl, Don't forget our Brunch"!

Dani, "I actually did forget but I'm about to shower and get ready now"!

Sabrina, "Alright well I can pick you up or meet you there?!

Dani, "Alright I would actually love a ride today"!

Sabrina, "Alright that's fine! I'll pick you up in half an hour"

Dani, "Okay See you then"!

Sabrina, "Okay Girl"!

Dani got out on bed on the search for something to wear! She has been studying so much preparing to be a a Flight attendant that she hasn't had much time to shop! At her Job Dani is currently a Public Relations Manager but she will soon finish her B.S in Tourism Management With a Concentration on Foreign Language! Dani already speaks Spanish so she's just learning a couple new languages!

Dani pulled her romper out of the closet! After last night she had sweated out her edges so she took her wig off and she decided to wear her natural hair!

She finished getting ready and headed to the restaurant! When she arrived Sabrina was getting out of the car and they proceeded to their table!

Sabrina, "Girl you look beautiful"!

Dani, "Thank you! I've been trying to be on this natural hair journey!"

Sabrina, "Well I love it! You know I've been telling you how beautiful your hair is! It's nice to see you embracing it"!

Dani, "Well thanks hun! Can we start off with mimosas extra fruit?"

Sabrina, "Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Waitres, "Hello, what can we start you off with?"

Dani, "Can we have the berry mimosas extra fruit please?"

Waitress, "Of course! Are you ready to order?"

Sabrina, "Yes, can I have the shrimp and grits with a loaded omelette"!

Waitress, "Of course! What about you? *looking at Dani*!

Dani. Can I have the steak with loaded potatoes and gravy and a fried egg"!

Waitress, "Of course! I will put your order in and then I'll be back with you drinks *picking up the menu*"!

Sabrina & Dani, "Thank you"!

Sabrina, "Girl it's a man watching you and he's been looking for a minute"!

Dani, "I know I'm feeling uneasy!"

Sabrina, "Are you getting weird vibes?"

Dani, "Girl yes! I've seen him at the airport a couple times! I hope he doesn't come over here"!

Sabrina, "Too late he's on his way!"

Jonah, "Hello Beautiful My name is Jonah Baker"!

Dani, "Hey, I'm not interested!"

Jonah, "It's Dani right?"

Dani, "How do you know my name?"

Jonah, "I remember it from the Airport"!

Dani, "Well forget it! I'm at brunch with a friend but you have a great day sir"!

Jonah, "It's Jonah"!

Dani, *waves Jonah off* Yeah Jonah, Bye Now!

Jonah went back to his table but he continued to watch Dani's every move! He had been rejected twice by Dani and he wasn't shooting for a third time so he stayed put and created a plan!

Sabrina, "Girl he's still watching you!"

Dani, "I have rejected his ass twice! I don't want him at all! There's nothing he can do for me"!

Sabrina, "He gives stalker vibes Dani you need to watch that!"

Dani, "I'm not worried about him! If he knew what was best for him, he would stay tf away from me"!

Waitress, "Here is your drinks! Can I get you anything else?"

Dani, "Yes can I have two shots of Tequila"!

Waitress, "Yes ma'am! I'll bring that back to you"!

The Waitress came back out with Dani and Sabrina's food and the shots of tequila for Dani! They finished eating and had another mimosa each! Jonah had left out which Dani was grateful for but he left to complete the last phase of his plan!

The girls paid for their tickets and went to target to shop! Dani was feeling queasy so she told Sabrina she wanted to grab some Alka Seltzer and some Gingerale! Then she called Doc!

Phone Call

Doc, "Hello Beautiful!"

Dani, "Hey Handsome, Can you come through to see me in about an hour?"

Doc, "Sure beautiful just send me the address!"

Dani, "I will! I'll see you then"!

Dani and Sabrina checked out and headed to Dani's apartment! Dani grabbed all of her belongings and proceeded to walk into the building! She dropped her keys and went to pick them up but someone had grabbed them for her!

Unknown Man, "Here you go beautiful"!

Dani, "Thank you *without looking up*!

Dani stood up and locked eyes with the man! "WTF?"!!