XXV - Weird Things Happening (CRINGE)

[DogDay]

...

(C-Nap) "DogDay, are you alright?"
(D-Day) "Yeah.. Kitty, I'm good.."
(C-Nap) "You don't look well, especially after what had just happened. Hey, I'm okay, you don't need to worry. Want me to grab you a drink? Mineral water, perhaps? Or juice?"
(D-Day) "Yes please, thank you, CatNap"

CatNap gave me a reassuring smile before leaving the classroom.
I sighed as I put my head on the table, closing my eyes, allowing myself to rest.
I refused to let my brain wreck, it's not good for me.
I let out a low groan, trying to get rid of the stress inside of me. I kept on pushing it aside, but I just seem.. unable to do it.

...

Then I remembered.. the box that DogDoze handed to me just last night.. I think I have it in my bag.. somewhere..
I reached out for my bag hanging on the side of the table. My paw slid into the opening, rummaging around for it. Just a little more... aha! Here it is!
I got out the same box from yesterday, then I glanced around, making sure no one was watching..
All clear.
I opened the box and took out the pen, untwisting the cap slowly.. then I, reluctantly guided the tip to my mouth.
I shoved the tip inside my mouth, then started sucking gently. The cinnamon flavor was really strong, way stronger than last night when I first tried it.
I kept on sucking the pen, inhaling all of the flavor.
....
Stopping made me felt a little tired, and it really didn't relieve anything. I looked at the pen, frowned, then placed it back into the box.
It didn't help, like DogDoze, supposedly said, it just made me even more worried. Am I.. addicted to.. vaping now.?
I just let myself fall down onto the desk, sighing, panting breath after breath. I'm getting to a whole new level of uneasiness.
What have I gotten myself into?
This is not me.
What will the others think if they find out.?

...

I heard CatNap's footstep, reentering the room once again.. I looked up to see him with a carton of orange juice and a bottle of water. He placed the items onto my desk, then crouched down, lowering himself down to the same level as me.
He placed his paw onto my cheek, smiling

(C-Nap) "Hey now, puppy.. everything will be alright"
(D-Day) "Thanks Kitty.."

CatNap did a really awesome job in cheering me up. I usually was the one where the others would find when they need to vent, and now the Moon is here, comforting the sun.
...
I sat up straight, feeling a little better.. Maybe I should get rid of the pen..
I grabbed the bottle, untwisting the cap, gulping down some water.
Turns out, water is a really great alternative to.. well.. drugs. Not only did it help, it also makes me feel refreshed.
CatNap returned to his seat, a few steps away from mine. He kept his gaze on me, giving me a soft smile.
He looked really cute, and that enlivened me up very much.
I returned the smile, nearly cured from the distress.
Now time for the next lesson.. Psychology Studies.. great.
Just what I need.

..........

14:17
..........

Walking down the hallway with CatNap holding my paw, what could possibly be better than this very moment?
The class was rather interesting than dull. Psychology was supposed to be very complex and difficult to understand. But the teacher made it really easy to understand. Though, because I was tired then, dealing with the stress, I failed to pay attention to the teacher.
The teacher had an assistant as well, I only remembered her having pink hair, and her name starting with K.. what was her name again.. oh well..