CHAPTER 20

Valerian stared at Cayle who’s chained on his bed. Wala siyang magawa nang magwala ito at sumigaw ng malakas kaya tinurukan na lang niya ito ng pampatulog at itinali sa kama.

He made him do this, either way, Valerian is not letting him go. Not today, not tomorrow, never.

“I can’t defend you anymore, Val!” malakas na sigaw ni Hakir nang makalabas siya ng kwarto at dahan-dahang sinarado ang pinto. “what you’re doing is homicide, kidnapping, sexual assault and now poisoning?” napahilamos ito ng palad sa mukha at naupo sa upuan. “Does Vartin knows about this?” he asked him.

Umiling siya. “He doesn’t care. Why is it so hard for you? You’re an attorney, I hired you for a reason!” malakas na sigaw niya at huminga ng malalim. “I don’t care how many charges are going to be pressed on me, I’m keeping him and you are going to do your job to keep me out of jail.”

Hakir sighed. “Fine, but promise me that this is the last thing you’re going to do or I’ll throw your ass in jail.”

“Okay!” Valerian shouted and sighed to calm himself down. “Just go, take care of Hacov.” he ordered and Hakir immadiately left.

Valerian took a deep breath and opened the door of Cayle’s room. He saw him still asleep with his feet chained.

He can’t help but gulp when he saw his chest exposed. Lumapit siya kay Cayle at umupo sa kama habang hinahawakan ang hita nito. “I sacrificed everything just to get you and now that you’re mine, I’m not planning on letting you go, Cayle. You’ll stay with me, forever.”

The first day of Cayle’s abduction.
At Valerian’s yacht

Napailing-iling si Valerian nang makita ang mensahe ni Lemuel sa kaniya na nasa bahay pa niya si Vartin kaya hindi pa niya p’wedeng i-uwi si Cayle.

Naglakad siya patungo sa kwarto sa yate at kumatok siya sa pinto. “Cayle?” tawag niya sa pangalan ng lalaki.

No one answered. So, he opened the door and saw him sleeping soundly while both of his feet are still chained on the bed.

“You look beautiful even if you’re sleeping, my Cayle.” aniya at dahan-dahang hinaplos ang pisngi nito.

Tumingin siya sa drawer na nasa gilid ng kama at agad na binuksan iyon.

He took the syringe out. “But, you’ll have to sleep a little longer baby.” aniya at tinurukan si Cayle sa braso.

Nang matapos na siya ay napangisi siya sa sarili at napailing-iling na lamang habang pinagmamasdan ang magandang mukha nito.

“Are you seducing me?” tanong niya kahit pa alam niya na hindi naman ito sasagot.

Valerian is rock hard down there even just by looking at him, he could feel his manhood erecting.

He went on top of Cayle’s naked body and slapped his cheeks gently to check if he would wake up.

He’s deep asleep. Valerian smirked and unzipped his pants, he took out his manhood and insert it inside Cayle without his consent.

“Fuck!” he moaned when he successfully filled his hole up.

He wished that he could touch him when he’s wide awake and hear Cayle moaning his name. But, he needs more time to get his trust.

Valerian thrust inside him harshly, as if there was no tomorrow. He waited months to have Cayle within his grasp and he thinks that he deserves to enjoy every inch of him all by himself.