Ethereal 26: Sasuke, I hope you are fine (Unedited)

Chapter 26

Naeko's Point Of View

Something landed on me and pain shot through me. I guess I was dead now? Nothing stirrred beside me, for a moment I thought that I was alone and gone.

But then I realised that Sasuke's hand were still gripping mine. Slowly and steadily I opened my eyes and saw him lying as a dead on me. It was him, who had fallen on me.

I looked around and saw that Gaara was still fighting. A bit of tired, he looked, but not a single scratch! Well, what would you expect from a person with a 'Kage' title.

Sasuke's heavy breathing made me startled. "What the hell happened?" I said as I tried to move but he was too heavy.

"What?" he barely managed to say, "you almost killed me here, I had to give it my all to bind you. If only I weren't injured before I would have managed you pretty easily." he said and smirked.

"You bastard! What do you think of yourself? Move aside!" I said a little annoyed. How can he still smirk and talk like that?

"Heh.." he tried to get off me little by little. " You- you were so easily trapped in a genjutsu...I - I"

A genjutsu?! So that was it? Shit man!

"Shut up and keep still. Don't talk." I hushed him and concentrated my chakra in my hands and moved him.

Once I was free, I took out the medical kit I had been carrying and applied it on Sasuke's body.

"Okay, then," I said and wiped my forehead, "this will keep the blood from running. Now then, I must go and find Kakashi- "

"Where are you going? You must not be alone." Sasuke interupted and gripped my hands.

"Leave me Sasuke, I have to go and find Naruto and Kakashi sensei."

"No you are not going anywhere." his gripped tightened on me as I grew more tensed. This was not the time to be arguing. Gaara, Gaara cannot win.

" I promised to keep you safe." he said.

"Let me go!" I shoved him, "as if you can take care if me in such a condition! You can't even care about yourself you idiot!"

His eyes grew wide and then narrowed. "No. I can still-"

BAM, and Gaara landed beside us, covered in blood. Though he was not yet struggling, I knew these effortd were futile. There was only one way to atop him, " Please Sasuke, let me go. There is only ine way to defeat this guy and I know that! Please!" and I cried my eyes out there. " Please, Gaara will die. He won't be able to keep up. Every one will die!"

"How do you know?" he asked quietly.

"That-thats because I saw--"

"I guess there is no helping it." Sasuke said and let go off, "you are as stubborn as your brother. Heh."

Thankyou. Thankyou.

"I'll be right back." I said and started to go but turned to look at Sasuke's painful state, his eyes closed but smiling.

I swiftly went back and hugged him, " Thankyou for trusting me. I will save you so don't die on me."

And with that I ran off.

Sakura's Point of View

We were sitting awkwardly in silence. Each and everyone kept glancing behind my back. I guess no one knew where to start from, so instead I asked, "So Shikamaru kun, how come you all are here?"

"Uh, oh yeah. So its like ..." he looked behind me again, "Uh..yea so-". Again.

"Wait. Stop. What are you guys looking at? What are you thinki-" suddenly I felt a massive amount of chakra. It was really frightening, "Wha-what is that?" I asked.

Before I could get an answer, I saw Shun running towards us from a distance. Shit. I hurriedly stood up and tried to make an excuse ad he stopped right ahead of me and panted, "Oh Shun I - I was just coming back, yea really--"

"What the hell was that!" he shouted at me. Oh god. He was really pissed.

"I-I just came out for fresh air and I have attended all the classe-"

"No! Not that! This feeling! What is this?!" he said wipibg his face off rhe sweat, "and not to mention how Saaya duddenly 'poofed' and disappeared sitting in the class!"

"Ugh...you are too loud." I said covering my ears."Well, the class must be freaked out, no?" I laughed.

"The hell with the class. I had to make sure to convince everyone that you just ran to the washroom before anyone couls see." He sighed.

I was really twitching to laugh. But seriously, I never thought that my clone would not last much longer than this. Sigh.

"What are you making faces for?" Shun growled, "That aside, what is this? Tell me? What a massive power! Did you do this?" he said pulling my collar.

"He-hey!"

"What a drag..." I heard Shikamaru san say. And I think thats when Shun really noticed them there.

"Who are you?! And where did you come from, all of a sudden?!" he said in a surprised tone, "and what the hell, looking at them it seems like that cat has trained that dog!" he said pointing towards Yuki and Akamaru.

"Oh, I noticed that right now."

"Sheesh. Akamaru! How can you let a cat do tht to yours--" Kiba was really annoyed.

"We didn't appear all of a sudden Shun san." Hinata said and smiled. "We were here even before you."

"Wait. How do you know his name?" I asked, shocked.

"Umn.. you just said it too many times."

Ehhh? I did? No. No. No.

"So, anyways, since you can feel it too, come with us. We will show you." Tenten said.

"Show me what?" he asked.

"The cause for this massive amount of chakra!"

With that they went ahead and I follwed.

"Wa-Wait. I can't run that fast!" Shun shouted behind me.

Everyone turned to look at me and stopped in their tracks.

"What? I never said he is a ninja, did I?" I said as a matter of factly as Shun finally catched up with us, breathing heavely.

"Here, jump on me." I heard Lee say.

"What?! No!"

Hehe. He is embarrased.

"Hey hey hey- What are you doing, put me down!"

I smiled to myself. Too egoistic. Reminds me of Sasuke.

His thoughts were too heavy for me. " Sasuke." I murmured, "I wonder where you are and what you are doing. I hope you are okay." I prayed.