Ethereal 23: The Exchange Programme Girl (Unedited)

Chapter 23

Sakura's Point Of View

Shun was angry for some reason and was waiting for me downstairs but I couldn't make myself ready to go yet. I was feeling shy. Naeko's school dress was so short! And I wasn't yet accostumed to this world.

Honk. Honk.

Shun was pressing the car horn again and again. Shit. I have to go...Cant help it.

*Sigh

I opened the window and shouted back at him, "just coming!"

"You are making me late!" he shouted back peering from the car window.

Damn. "Okay...wait." I signalled him and went inside, grabbed my bag and then stood at the window.

"What now?!" he said irritated.

I smirked and his eyes widened.

"No way.. you are not-" he started to say but i had already jumped out.

Hehe...

I landed beside him and straightened up as fast as i could. I brushed the dust off my skirt and climbed in.

"Now..lets go?" I said and smiled. The irritated look didn't leave his face until we reached a big building that was meant to be our school.

"Whoa..your school is pretty big!" I exclaimed as we climbed out of the car. "I mean," I said closing the door behind me, "my school back in Konoha ain't this big or posh!"

"But you can see it here right?" he said without any interest.

"but our village doesn't have this type of schools at all..." I said and in the moment, he ignored me and moved forward. I ran after him and when I closed in on him i started again, "btw, what do you all do here? I mean its not like you will train here, like we generally do in Konoha academy." I said looking around.

He stopped suddenly and turned towards me just outside the main building's door.

"Look. Stop botherimg me and do not follow me around..." he said so casually. I just stared at him.

"Heh...Who do you think you are... i dont even need you!"

"What was that? Keep your voice down." he literally growled under breath and walked inside.

I was left standing there ,knowing nothing. What should I do?

"Hey," someone put her hand on my shoulder. I turned around and stared at a similar face.

Tisha's Point Of View

When i came to school today, I knew no one to talk to. I was all alone but then I saw him. The guy who came to visit me almost everyday when I was admitted in the hospital.

All of a sudden I was happy again. My lips curved into a smile and I made my way towards his car. But then I stopped.

There was someone else with him. A girl. I didn't remember seeing her around before. But she was talking so casually with him.

All this shouldn't have made any difference but it did. A pang of jealousy spread through me.

I kept standing there looking at them and trying to make out what they were talking about. But all of a sudden they had an argument and he left her alone and went inside.

As soon as he did that, my legs followed him on their own and I passed that girl with a big smile on my face.

I was in the corridor now looking for him but I was lost. Literally lost. My parents had told me that I need not face this problem alone and that they can leave me a helper but I refused. I didn't want to become a show here.