Ethereal 10: Harem-No-Jutsu! (Unedited)

Chapter 10

"you were right . " she whispered, very nervously " She has the Mark!"

I was dumbfouned by what she said. Was it really true ?? I mean i was jut trying my luck at that , but who would have thought that it would be true! Look at our cases, I live in Konoha and she lives in a totally different dimension. I am a real ninja and she only knew ninjas by entertainment channels that too by a story based on me? Then when my Chakra comes in contact with her, I see my mother !! And of all the other cases , why did she look like my mum??

When I met my mother , she didn't even once mentioned about this girl. She didn't say that there was another girl who had nine tailed sealed inside her! Not even a word about my chakra being shared by another person! And this person, this person has the exactly same eyes as I have, exactly the stupid behaviour that I have and exactly different from all the others !

What did this mean? What kind of relationship we shared? Is she someone important? Someone granny Tsunade must be knowing of? Did Naeko also feel this type of connection between us?

I was thinking all this stuff staring at Naeko and Sakura was still as confused as I was. As soon as I snapped out of this trance to where I was before, I saw Naeko looking very disturbed at the cash counter and was having problems with the cashier. I stood up and went beside her.

"Any problem Naeko?" I asked her with a smile .

"Uh...no not at all, you go have your seat am just coming." she said and gave me an awkward smile.

I looked at the cashier with a questioning look and he hesitated.before adding ,"This young lady here, is out of balance and she is claiming that she will give the money afterwards . But you do understand that its not possible that way, don't you?"

"What?? Naeko , you should have told me! Here, let me pay ." I said and took out my green froggy wallet. Naeko looked at me and smiled at it. I grinned.

"How much?"

"6000 bucks"

"6000 bucks...hmm...okay.." I rummaged through my wallet and then paused. "WHAT!!" 6000 bucks???"

What the hell. Why can't I ever get to help her. And how muc did we just eat? To be of 6000 bucks?? And how much is that in Dollars? Uhhh....

What do I do?? Well, I was still the same person even though I were in some other dimension. I was still Uzumaki Naruto !! I had to think of something and that too fast....

Naeko's Point Of View

Uh well... I don't know what to say as when he opened the wallet ,I -I kinda, sort of, peeked in. And I don't know how he's gonna pay that bill! I mean I don't know how much 6000 bucks would be in Yen but still, knowing Naruto for the last 5 years or more, I can surely tell that he wouldn't be having enough money. He never does. And so right now I don't know what is he up to ... He just told me to take everyone outside and wait there.

And well, I don't know why I listen to him so easily . We were already outside now and I had warned Sakura to keep Tisha distracted so that she doesn't make a scene if something terrible happens, which of course , will undoubtably be the work of our mischief maker!

When after five more minutes I thought that it would be safe to check on upon him, I told the others to go ahead of me and I will come with Naruto. Sakura made a face but didn't question me back. That was seriously a type of miracle to me.

So they wandered off and I re-entered the shop.

The scene in front of me made me gag. The cashier was nosebled and many inumerable Naruko were there!! They all were feeding the cashier and the store was filled with clouds. The half naked Naruko's were covered with these thick clouds and I wanted to shout. But I couldn't. I just stood there with my mouth wide open , taking in the scene. I was not angry at Naruto for doing his 'harem-no-jutsu' but was afraid for what will I answer to others?? I will never be able to come here again :( and what if someone haw seen him doing that??? 

Aaargh!!!

"Naruto!" I odered, "can you find some beer over here??..."

Sakura's Point Of View

I can't help but I was so not able to stop thinking about the mark I saw on her back in the mall while she was trying on some of her clothes. What could that possibly mean? And how was Naruto sure even a little bit that it was possible. Of course he knew, didn't he? Otherwise why would he tell me to check that about her. And from that moment on, I don't know why but I just couldn't help but notice the similarities between those two. There eyes , behavior and the fact that he said that Naeko looked like his mom? Was that possible that Naeko is Naruto's sister?? And even if she is, what is she doing in this world? Why is she not in Konoha? With the rest of our kinds...

The ringing of something interrupted my thoughts. I became conscious of where I was and with whom. I turned around to find Tisha take something out of her pocket , which was ringing and making the wierd sound. I looked at her curiously as she flipped it open and started babbling in it. What was she doing?

"Its Naeko. ", she said," and she wants us back in three minutes. " and then she flipped that thing back and inside her pocket.  

"but we are too far away to reach back in time.'she will kill us if she comes to know that we have wandered this far off... " she said and started thinking hard . " wait! I know a way to get there faster . It's a shortcut . Follow me. " she said and before letting me answer she took the lead.

She took me through a dark alley. It was probably not safe here for these persons. She mentioned me to keep quiet and for a second I did not know why. Then I heard the shouts. Shouts of a girl. We peeked through the corner and saw some men or boys teasing a girl. 

"OMG!! thats Z!" Tisha whispered.

"you know her? " I asked her, " and what type of name is that?"

"Yes I know her . She's in my school and is a bitch! Thinks a lot of herself. Teases Naeko and our sweet Naeko would'nt utter a word! And her name is Blaze. I am sure if the ever fight, Naeko would be the one to win."

"yeah,am sure of that too." I don't know why I said that. And I stood up to go rescue her.

"what? Are you kidding me? You won't be able to fight them all. They are five and you are alone.... And that's because I can't fight."

"no worries, I can handle." I said and leaped up. "hey boys, why don't you give the girl some rest ? "

They all faced towards me,"oooh... Look another catch!" one of them said and pushed Blaze aside.

"we are getting lucky today" the other one said. 

"Yea..very lucky indeed."

I told Tisha to take Blaze aside.

"oh my god ! Theres another one in store today ." now they had started circling me.

"you will regret ." I said calmly.

"let's see who will regret." one of them said and pulled my arms.

"NO!" I heard Tisha scream.

"mistake" I whispered in his ears and the fight was on!