Ethereal 16: One Of Us (Unedited)

Chapter 16

"Ughhh...no way. Why did I had to end up on a frog's toungue?" just thinking about that incidnt makes me want to puke. Well, anyways , right now it feels refreshing in this hot spring.

After regaining my consciousness again, I found myself in a small house. ofcourse, everything was so colorful here that I forgot that I am really present there.

"Ahhh..you awake? How does it feel?"

"How does it feel here or in his mouth?" I said, pointing outside the window where gamabunta was sleeping.

"hehehe....I tood you not to shout or open your eyes at that time Naeko...its your own fault. "

sigh.

"By the way, you look so beautiful." Naruto said and smiled and then looked away.

Huh...why ? That made me blush. But why did he say that so suddenly.

"Ahem...Naruto..."

"............."

"Naruto? Why did you say that all of a sudden?"

"Naruto!!" it was getting on my nerves now. Why won't he respond?

"HUh? were you talking to me?" he asked me, so innocently.

"What do you mean by that? Who else is here?"

"Then you should have atleast spoken my name."

"I did."

"Spoken my name 'correctly' ..." he said looking away, "My name is Uzumaki Naruto and I will be the Hokage one day!"

Huuhhh......what's this? Did I pronounce it wrong again? Ugh. This won't do here!

Now I still have to confirm this, "Why did we leave Sakura behind? "

"Huh? Sakura?"

So , my guess was wrong....

"why ? we left her because we need someone there to take care of my clone. "

Hehe..I was right. "And what about Sasuke? Why we bring him here? Plus where did he go?"

"Idk."

Silence. I hate silence. I need to talk.

"ummmnn..Naruto, talking about your clone, why did we not bring everyone back? And what's about protecting the clone?" I asked him , curious to know.

"hmmnn..mostly because I cannot have reverse summoned more than two of us. And the problem is, that if the clone disappear, we will be stuck here and they , there."

"What!?" I was so shocked. " They wil be stuck there. Shun? What about him? And Sakura? She belongs here! Why did you bring me here? It should have been her!" I was so angry...

" Naeko. Go and have a bath. We need to train." is all he said. and this time , he was serious. Did something happen when I had locked up myself in my room?

Looking at myself in the mirror now, I can make out why he said something like that all of a sudden. I was no more a human girl, I was anime types here. Like every one was. My once red hair was more deep red and a little bit more longer too.

Well..I should say, I am much more prettier here. Afterall, this where I should have been!

After having bath, I was given some of Naruto's clothes to wear. They said the type of clothes I am having, won't work here. They are fragile! Well....du-uh. My clothes were not meant for fighting.

Naruto's dress was a litle lose on me because of his built. But anyways, for now , it had to do.

"What's first?" I said coming running towards Naruto and the frog gramps. "Do I need to throw kunai, or are you going to teach me Rasengan?" I said excitedly.

"You ---" Naruto was interrupted in between by the gramps.

"Basics first." he said. "Run along the sidelines as fast as you can. First you have come to your limits, try to catch Naruto."

I just couldn't help staring withmy mouth hanging. "And Naruto, plz try not to jump a lot. Keep yourself on the plains."

"Okay...!" he said with a grin and then the frog gramps left.

"Okay, you can start now." Naruto said to me and then sat in the middle of the ground. I made a face and then started running.

Whoaa... my speed had increased. It was like, not normal, to me. I was thinking that it was so easy, when Naruto shouted."Come on now, what's this speed? You can't match up with me with a speed like that!" And with that he jumped, and started running in front of me. Teasing and laughing. And true, he was a lot , lot much faster.

Even after several attempts, I failed to catch him. I stopped to take breath and sat down in defeat. He looked at me and started laughing. "That's it? You are done?" and then all of a sudden he stopped in his tracks.

I was tired of his teasing so I tried to stand but he shouted ,

"NO! DON'T !!"

Huh? What's it!?