Ethereal 08: Disguised (Unedited)

Chapter 8

Naeko's Point Of View

Trying to understand Tisha is a total time waste. And figuring out her passion for shopping is even tougher!

As soon as I uttered the word 'shopping' , all her sleepyness was drained out of her immediately. She was jumping oon the bed, went to the washroom to get fresh and almost in no time she was outtside my closet, trying to decide what to wear.

Afteer inspecting the closet for 4-5 minutes thoroughly, she looked at me , curiously.

"Where is my favourite jeans of yours? The blue one with faded pattern? And the red and black top, which you promised to give me?"

"Why? do you want to wear it now?"

"Ofcourse yes! Why else would I ask you?" she demanded.

I looked behind myself. "Uhh...I gave it to Saaya." I said. I changed Sakura's name to Saaya, the first name I could think of, or else Tisha would think I am mad to call them by Anime character's name.

" Huh! What? You gave it to Saaya?" she emphasised on her name.

"Yes, well that was the only dress, she felt a little bit comfortable with." I tried to explain her. And well, that was true, too. I tld Saaya that we need to blend her with the the others here and so she needed to change her outfit. I told the same to Naruto but I didn't have anything for him to wear, unless he wants to wear my clothes :P

I tried each and every dress I had but she couldn't cope with them. Some were too tight for her, some were too lose, skirts were very short for her and all these were uncomfortable. Finally, we ended up with the blue jeans and black-red top. But we can't do with only one pair, so we needed to do some shopping!

"Wait a minute... you gave it to Saaya? But who is this Saaya?" she gave me a confused look.

"Oh ..well..she is ..." I was interupted.

"I am Saaya!" I looked at the doorstep to find Sakura in her new look. "Hi. Nice to meet you!" she smiled and then looked at me. I passed her a thankyou-for-playing-along-look.

I saw Tisha's jaw drop. "She's real?"

"Ofcourse I am real!"

"But you tried to kill us!"

"Oh...that-" I stopped her before she could reveal anything else.

"Ummm..that must be your dream! Why would she attack you?" I was somehow able to say.

"hmmm..." she eyed me, "But why is she still here? If she's fully healed, shouldn't she be on her way to home?"

"U-hhh...she..she does not remember! Yes, both have them have forgotten..e-everything"

"Oh! Am so sorry... I did not know.." she looked sad and I knew why. She was thinking it was because of her that it had lead to this. She must be thinking that she had caused the accident, which by the way, was because of her.

"Umm...now cheer up! Lets go shopping, we need to buy them some clothes to uh - fit in.. and she needs her hair to be dyed." I pointed towards Sakura.

"What? We are shopping for them?" she looked astonished.

At that time Naruto also came in. "Hi. Everyone."

Tish turned to him and then towards me, "Is he going with us? And if he is...he should change!"

I rang the bell to my house. I was so worrried about what Tisha was making me do!

Sue opened the door. "Ah...Naeko, where were you? I was so tensed. Did something happen to you? " she looked so worried. I just don't get that why she gets so overprotected. It irritates me.

"I am fine.Where is Shun?" I said entering the house. Sue looked behind me , as if expecting someone. At first I thought she saw them but then I remembered that they were in my car already.

"Are'nt they coming in?" she asked me.

I got a little tensed. Did she know?

"They? Who? "

"I thought someone was coming thats why you let the door open?"

"Oh that...eh..for the..eh..fresh air.." i grinned stupidly.

"Oh."

"Heh."

"You are acting wierd."

"Where is Shun?" I asked impatiently.

"I will go get him." she said and wandered off.

I sat down and poured myself water. I have cheated on my brother before. What if he knows? And never before had he let anyone inside his room. *Gasp*

Oh no! I was talking to myself! First sign of nervousness. -_-

Then I heard footsteps and I tried to calm down.

"So..whats the matter?" he asked me in a bored tone.

"Uh...I- I wanted to talk about something..." I saw Tish run upstairs as silently as possible.

*Silence*

"So? Tell me."

*Silence*

She was going to unlock the door. I put the glass down noisily.

"I uh...am ...so thankful that you let me borrow your car..!"

He raised one eyebrow, questioning me. "Very well... I gotta go now." and he slowly started to turn around.

Thats when I saw Tisha again , signalling me not to let him turn. She had a bundle of clothes in her hands and some were falling down again and again. *Eep*

"One more thing...!" He turned around again. Just in time.

"Now what?" he seemed pissed.

"Uh.. There is something I wanted to tell you- I-" Sweating, my second sign of nervousness.

"You?"

I tried to think of something. I saw Tisha running away..."fast fast!! " I wanted to shout.

*Silence*

"You what?"

Finally she is out of the door. "Oh- yes , I - I uh- turned sixteen already!"

And I ran out of the house.

Sakura's Point Of View

"Oh my god Naruto! You look so awesome! " I heard Naeko shouting.

"Eh? Why did you call him Naruto? You know na that he was just cosplaying!" I heard Tisha say. She is one hell of a stupid girl.

"Uh- umn.. Naruto? N-No! O said Norito. Its his name, right Norito kun?" Naeko said holding Naruto's hand and he just nodded.

What is the problem with her? She 's just so interested in Naruto!

Well, but either way, even I could't deny how handsome he was looking in that dress. Jeans, they say.

Anyways now it wa my chance to change. In five minutes, we will be outside a parlour where some wierd people will change me into somebody else. I didn't want this to happen, but to mix in with everyone, I had to do this. Because no one knows, how or when will we able to go back to Konoha. Our home.