Ethereal 05: "Dattebayo!"- You are Naruto!

Chapter 5

Sasuke's Point Of View

When I woke up, I found myself in an unknown world but soon enough I detected Naruto's chakra. I followed it and found myslef in a place protected by chakra of the people from Kirigakure— The land hidden in the Mist.

Even I couldn't have found this place if the red-haired girl hadn't lead me here.

Who is she?

Judging from the faint trace of the concealed chakra, I guessed she belonged to Uzumaki clan, but to find someone from our world in a place like that was amusing.

Until Naruto recovered, I took the liberty to check the surrounding area. I did not know what to do— the scroll I had was no longer with me.

The place, as I found out, was smaller than expected with only a log cabin at the edge of the hill. What interested me the most was the barrier of Kirigakure and it's source.

I looked at my reflection in the water and pondered whether to enter the lake or not. The chakra level was concentrated somewhere at the bottom of the lake, probably shielding something very important.

As I was thinking, a thought struck my mind.

The scroll. It could be there.

My eyes narrowed as I readied myself to dive in but as soon as I removed my shirt, I sensed danger.

Shit— that dobe!

I ran back to the cabin and peered inside through one of the windows.

"Damn! They will kill her." I thought to myself as I saw Naruto concentrating a ball of chakra in his hand.

Does he understand the need of that Uzumaki girl or not? I have got to stop them.

I jumped in without another thought and found myself in a big room. With my sharingan, even in the dim light, I could see the photos on the walls. A look of horror crossed my face but I let it go.

More importantly, the girl.

I hadn't had any time to think about anything. I sprinted through the door— straight between the two Uzumakis.

As compared to my Katana which was covered with my lightening strokes, the Rasengan was nothing. I deflected his hand back with just one swing.

There was a loud noise and blinding light as soon as the blue chakra ball came in contact with my Katana.

"What the..." Naruto cursed and I saw the girl's eyes go wide behind my back.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted with joy before wincing in pain.

How annoying.

My eyes drifted towards her hands which were clutching her stomach. The white bandage which was formerly wrapped around her wound was already red.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked the question directly to Naruto, averting my eyes off the pinkette.

"Can't you see, they captured us! And will probably try to seek information. They are even able to spy at look at our village, I don't know how!" He said to me and pointed to the wall behind him. I looked around to see Konoha's greenery.

"And can't you see the fact that they are not at all like us?" Sakura said as a matter of factly. "Look at them, they are—"

"Sakura," I said under my breath, just loud enough for her to hear, "Shut up."