Ethereal 24: Let Me Off Sasuke! (Unedited)

Chapter 24

Sakura's Point of View

"I guess, you all came here looking for me, am I wrong?" I smiled at them as I looked at their angry expression change to surprise and then to curiousness.

"Well, you came here to find me, right Shikamaru kun?" I asked once again, playing with Yuki, to whome I was still holding on to.

"Sa-Sa-Sakura Chaaaan???!" Lee shouted with excitement, "is that really y-"

"Hold on !" I said and gripped Lee and covered his mouth to shut him up. His eyes widened and filleld with tears, "mffff fffwmmww..."

"What? I can't understand you, anyways don't reveal my name here... they know me by the name of Saaya. Okay?"

"Uhh...uh..."

"Huh? Whats it Hinata?" I asked after looking at everyones blank expressions.

"Ummn..ummnoo...you, you are suffocating him..." she said pointing at Lee.

"Mfff..fewwwfff mwwffsss!!!"

I turned to meet Lee's round and big wet eyes. He was so close that I startled myself.

"Kyaaaa..." I took a step back. " I am so sorry, I didn't realise you were struggling... am so sorry!" I bowed.

"No its okay, I need to become more strong...." he said, wiped off his face and turned around murmuring, "I could'nt break through. I am of no use....I have to practice...."

I didn't know what to say. -_-

I was still looking at him, going I don't know where, when I sensed someones presence near my face.

"Chaannaare!!!"

Oops.... I hit him too hard. He went kind of flying away...

"No doubt about it," Kiba said getting up and rubbing his head, " its her."

What? Did they not believe me?

"I am sorry. So sorry." I bowed again. But it was all his fault. He surprised me! He was too close and was sniffing me!

"Its okay Sakura chan. Atleast we know it is really you after that monstrous hit...hehe..." Lee said.

'Monstrous'?

My eyes twitched. " A moment please?"

*POW*

*HIT*

*SLAP*

*DROP*

"Okay, so where were we?" I smiled as I wiped my hands with satisfaction.

"Sa-Sakura Ch-chaan..." Lee mumbled under my feet.

I smiled and changed the topic "Oh wow Tenten chan! you look so pretty!" I exclaimed and then looked at others.

"Oh my god! You all look so pretty! Where did you get all these clothes from? And who was the mastermind behind this act?"

"Well, do you have somewhere to sit? Lets walk and talk.."

"Sure. This way." I motioned them to follow.

While walking to get us a place to sit, I pulled Hinata chan with me. "Ee.." she squeeled in her tiny voice. Well, I wanted to ask her about the new add in the team. "So, who is the new girl who is always staying behind you? And who is more shy than you?!"

"Ayn--?" Hinata blushed and smiled.

Somehow, I had whispered but everyone had a piece of it. And now everyone was laughing.