Ethereal 17: Stuck (Unedited)

Chapter 17

Sakura's Point Of View

"Lookout!" I shouted at Shun for he was the one under attack now. We had to protect Naruto until he comes back with his mission accomplished. But just about 5minutes after they were gone I could sense someone's chakra. It wasn't like that we were not ready, just that it was a shock to me when I realised that I know this chakra!

Nah, no one else is here from Konoha, and I was so sure of it but even after both Norito and Naeko gone ... how was it possible that I was detecting Kyuubi's chakra!?

I told everyone about it. Shun was a little bit shocked but kept on his emotionless face. Sanako already knew that something was coming.

I too had a gut feeling that it was more than a wild storm.

And when we starte getting attacked by an unknown power source of Kyuubi, it was more like a genjutsu to me. We couldn't see who are rather where was the person controlling this power.

Shun dodged the attack pretty easily, but his lack of knowledge and ammaturity in being a ninja took over.

The red chackra griped onyo is throat. It was like the Kyuubi's tail. Another one aimed for Naruto.

"Shun!"

"Go save him, I'll take care of things near Naruto!" Sanako said.

"CHERRY BLOSSOM FIST! Hell yeah!" I hit it and freed Shun.

"Thanks" he said and we jumped back.

"We need to know its source..."

"If this really is the nine tails chakra then there can be nine attacks at the same time."

"but still, to defeat it we need to take down its user...but to do that..." Sanako said.

"We need to finish all of these nine tails...!" Shun and I said together.

Shun's Point Of View

"No!" this two letter word sounded so big at that time. What I. the world was going on? Even after using up all our powers, we weren't able to save the clone. And why is that? Because I couldn't make myself hurt her. it was because of me that Norito was gone and Sakura was stuck here now!

But still, I couldn't get myself to hurt Tish!

Yes, its true. She was the one controlling that chakra. But how and why???

I know that she was in someone else's control.

She's gone for now and we don't know what to do. How's Sakura going back?

Or Naeko coming back?

Naeko's Point Of View

"Wh-what happened?" I asked , a little bit shocked.

"Its- its gone!" he staggered.

" What's gone?" what was he saying? There was no one here who could disappear..."Naruto... I mean, Naruto, what's gone?!"

"Naeko...My clone's gone! We need to go to Tsunade sama! "

His clone's gone? That means everyones stuck? Sakura, Shun! Damn!

Naruto pulled me by my hands and we ran to the gramps-frog. He explained everything to him and immediately he transported us to Konoha.

Konoha...finally, my dream land. But this was not something to celebrate.... it was something serious. There has to be some way out of this stupid not-a-genjutsu!