Ethereal 12: What Really Happened (Unedited)

Chapter 12

Sasuke's Point Of View

The trail of chakra led me to a house. A big house. It was surrounded by a large garden from all the four sides and was a three storey building. The gates were very large and automated. There were some sorts of wierd mechanical things with a screen which sensed movement and then faced in that direction. At first I was alert and hid behind the wall post. Then thought of the better. I sneaked towards the back and towards the most elevated wall and jumped /climbed it over. Of course it was easy for me but to think of doing this if were like them, normal person without any chakra, it was not at all possible.

Once inside, I made way to the back side of the house and looked for an opening. There was a window open at the second floor. I made sure that no one saw me and then climbed up. There was no other option for me. I had to break in.

Once inside , I got to know that there was not one source of chakra but two. The other one was in very small amount, almost as if the person doesn't know that it exists. But the other one , it was being suppressed for some reason.

But the thing was, what were two Uchihas doing here? I thought I was the last one to survive! Anyways, I had to find out. This place was giving me creeps.

After all of them were gone, I had sneaked into that house and looked around for some sort of clue. But what I found was more surprising than I would have ever thought.

The photos of us were all over the place and there was also the story of our lives. I watched it all day , as it continued to play over and over again. Each incident was true in itself. And if seriously taken into account , I can say that I was decieved badly. I would never have thought that the truth of my clan could be so disturbing.

Just as I was about to explore more, I sensed this strong chakra and went after it.

So now i was in a dark room and was moving around to find my way to the other side. In the dark , I tripped. But somehow managed to stay stable. In this process I dropped something and managed to not break it by using my snake as a protective layer.

"Who is it?" Asked someone behind me . I could sense his chakra flowing through him. He put his hands on my shoulders making a firm grip.

I couldn't help but smile. Instantly I put my hands under his and twisted it. He let out a shriek. We were both on the floor now, he under me , and me pinching him down with one hand and the other with my sword near his throat.

"W-What are you doing? Who are you?" He said as he gasped for air. And then he did the mistake of looking into my eyes. The sharingan instantly came into effect.

"What are you?" he was able to say before entering into my genjutsu.

I released him but he continued to struggle. His eyes open wide with fear and screaming with pain. But then something triggered in him. His eyes glowed red for a second and the first stage of Sharingan was released. At that moment a woman came running inside and shouted , "Stop, Sasuke!"

Naeko's Point Of View

After going to rescue Sakura, Tisha was like, "Oh my god? How come you are still alive? Did someone came to your rescue or you beat them all by themselves? " and she bombarded her with all these kind of questions.

To that she replied, that too in a hurry, " yeah, some guys were passing by. They helped me."

After that we left Tisha at her house because she said that she wanted to rest as she was having a severe headache.

As soon as we dropped Tisha and were back in my car, their conversation started.

"Can you feel it?" Sakura asked Naruto.

"Yes, and its close."

What must be happening? I can sense the Uchiha chakra way too more than Sasuke's!" the atmosphere in my car started to tense up.

Uchiha, did she say? Could that mean Sasuke is also here? And if he is, why is he not with them? What is he doing alone in this world where he does not know even a single thing? What's up with this guy.

I would have liked to listen to then, if they wouldn't have stopped abruptly. As soon as I parked my car and got out their facial expressions changed. And I heard some crashing sounds coming from inside.

"He is here. " they said and ran inside before I could even understand what was going on.

Then it occured to me. Sasuke was here and he could hurt anyone! What if the crashing sound I just heard were of my brother getting beaten or of Sue ? Oh no? I had to do something.

I ran as fast as I could and entered insiside. Everything was messed up. I heard Naruto and Sakura shouting 'NO!'

Something was wrong, I had to do something. In a second I was up there on the second floor where all of this was taking place. I was so shocked to see what was happening that I forgot why I was there.

But again there was no need of me there. Because what was happening in front of me made me paralised. It was Sasuke who needed help out there. He was outnumbered by two people.

Two people who posessed Sharingan. One of them was not in his senses. He did not know what he was doing. He just wanted to save himself. This person was my brother. Shun. And the other was Sue.

I could not believe my eyes at that time. But when I saw what was going to happen next, I couldn't stop myself. Sasuke was coming at my brother with chidori and Shun , he was doing the same. He was using his Sharingan to copy him. They were gonna hurt each other really bad. Or even worse, they were going to kill each other!

So, I did what I did. I ran. I ran to stop them , tears rolling down my cheeks. I didn't want any of them to get hurt. Even though Sasuke was not a person to care about, atleast for me. And soon enough, I was between them and they couldn't stop.