Ethereal 22: Sakura's Replacement (Unedited)

Chapter 22

Hinata's Point Of View

I was in shock. And deep red. It was a miracle that I didn't faint there.

I-I suspected Naeko for no reason! She is Naruto's sister! Ofcourse! Didnt she say that she was an Uzumaki? Plus, her hair is red! Damn me!! I always mess up.

"Hinata sama?"

"Nii san!" I was taken a back. He came out all of a sudden.

"What are you doing standing here, outside?" he asked me.

"Oh..me? I- " I clutched the papers in my hand more tightly.

"Hinata chan...what are those?" Lee kun asked me and pointed at my hands.

"you are destroying it.."

"eep..Shino kun! Dont whisper in.my ear like that! You scared me..." i complained.

"haha...Hinata chan you are so fragile!" Tenten laughed.

I turned red again.

"But, he is right. Whatever are they for?"

"Oh..these?" I looked at the papers in my hands, "she asked me to" Shit! "oohh... " I will be late. "I gotta find Shizune sama!" and I ran inside the building.

I am such a moron. Standing there and thinking about worthless things when I had been summoned by Tsunade sama and been asked for a favour by Naeko!

I knocked at her door and was asked to come in.

"Shizune sama..."

"Oh..Hinata chan? What brings you here?" she smiled and asked me.

"Uh..umno...Naeko chan asked me to hand this over to you.." I handed her the papers.

"Huh? What are these?" she took the papers from my hands and examined it. "Oh! Kakashi sensei's mission?!" she sighed. " I totally forgot about them..."

"unmmo ... what mission ?" I asked her curiously."Isn't Naeko a newbie? Does she know how to fight?" I asked her.

"Well..no. But thats what their mission is, to train her." she said and smiled again.

"oh...Sakura chan would be able to help her...!" i exclaimed.

"uh.." she looked up instantly, "well...no. Sakura...erm..Sakura is busy. She is not on this mission..."

"oh... then wont they need a three man team for a mission?"

"You dont need to worry, they are a three man squad." she said without looking up. She was taking a look at the papers I just handed to her."Sasuke's one of them."

"Oh." I was shocked. Sasuke? WhT in the world was going on? "buy where is Sakura chan?"

"she is stuck and needs backup. Thats why you were called here."she paused and looked up, "didn't Tsunade sama call you?"

Eeep. I did it again. I will be late!

"Ye-yeah! I will be taking my leave now!" i said and bowed down and dashed out of the door.

I will be doomed today!

When I entered Tsunade sama's room, everyone had already asaembled there and were waiting for me.

"S-Sorry.. I-I had to run an errand..." I staggered as everyone stared.

"Hinata, I would have loved to ask you what it was that made you late...but we have a short time. So i will leave that for this time.."