Chapter 13

Pete lies back on the bed, removing his own shirt. Vegas wants to throw herself on him and kiss him until her lips bleed, but she reminds herself that she needs to calm down.

Soon, the omega feels his underwear getting wet, becoming damp from his lube. Vegas positions herself over him, leaning on his arms so as not to hurt him.

"I want-I want..."

"Do whatever you want," he tells her, caressing her cheeks.

She pulls off his pajama trousers, already damp, almost ripping them off. She does the same with the chestnut's boxers, leaving him naked. Pete moans, feeling the cold air, begging for the alpha's warmth.

"Vegas, ah," he gasps.

One of the alpha's naughty hands finds its way between his buttocks, reaching his entrance. She's hot and wet. Vegas grunts, at the thought of being in there. He too removes his clothes carelessly and as quickly as he can.

"Easy," Pete tells him, stroking the red-haired man's arms.

He doesn't seem to hear him. His eyes are red and his teeth have turned into fangs.

"Umm."

Vegas spreads the omega's legs, digging his fingers in and squeezing his thighs. Pete grabs the sheet beneath his body. He looks to the side, watching the alpha take his member in his hands. He doesn't remember it being this big.

The red-haired man falls on his lips, kissing them with enjoyment and grunts included. Pete wraps his arms around the alpha's neck as he feels him enter him.

"Mmm yeah" he murmurs and Vegas begins to move inside him.

Vegas nibbles on his neck, he wants to break the omega's skin until it bleeds, but his alpha reminds him that it could be bad.

"I'm glad you're the one who accepted my knot," the alpha speaks, still moving. "I'm glad to know you're carrying my puppy inside" he growls sensing he would soon come. "Mine!"

Vegas doesn't hold on long and cums. It doesn't take that long and the alpha's knot begins to swell.

"Shhh" he dries his tears. "Just wait and don't move" he licks the marks I leave on him, looking to heal them.

(...)

By 9 AM, Vegas had knotted Pete about 4 more times. This was the first heat where it didn't feel as painful, but it did feel more needy. Not even the previous one had been like this.

"We have to eat, Vegas" the omega speaks in whispers with the alpha trembling beside him.

At least 3 minutes ago his last knot had deflated and he was still under the effects of arousal.

"I don't want to eat."

"You must eat."

"No. I want to be here, with you."

"Even if it's water"

"I said no. Stay here" he clears his throat. "Please."

"Okay" she lies down beside him, stepping into the alpha's warm arms. She places her ear to his chest, hearing the loud pumping of his heart. "Vegas."

"What?"

"When... when I said I wasn't your omega, didn't you feel it?"

"Yes. Very much so."

"So?"

"I felt it before, but it turned out I wasn't my omega."

"Did you think it would be the same this time?"

"Yes."

"Y... Who was it?"

"Someone."

"Vegas!" He says in a tired voice, then yawns. "Tell me."

"It was two years ago, let it go."

"I don't want to."

"How hateful you are"

"That's how you love me."

The brunet doesn't answer that, but smiles.

"It was two years ago, when I was still at the other school. One near my house. Well, at 16 I went through my first heat and I was alone, it was the worst" he clears his throat. "After that I met someone, his name was Lamai, he was in my class and I liked him".

Unnecessarily, Pete feels jealous, and more so that she was a woman.

"I felt she was my omega, even though my alpha never said anything about her. By my second heat I spent it with her and I had turned 17" he pulls Pete tighter against him, to scratch his arms better. "I never marked her, because we were still so young. Two weeks later she told me she was pregnant. We told my parents and hers, and they were upset, saying we were still too young, they finally accepted it."

"And-"

"Let me finish" he rolls his eyes, kissing the omega's head affectionately. "She only held on for two months and had a miscarriage. She couldn't hold on because she wasn't marked and.... She wasn't my omega."

"I'm so sorry, Vegas."

"It's okay," he says, but it's not. It still hurts, not as much as it used to, but it does.

Pete doesn't speak again, he stays quiet, listening as the alpha's breathing began to calm and he drifted off to sleep, little by little.

He drifts off, standing up. He needs to take a shower and get something to eat. He would also get some water and some pills to ease the pain of the heat for Vegas. He finds a large alpha shirt to put on after the shower.

He turns on the shower and the warm water wets his head, rushing over his body.

So that's why Vegas was so closed off, Pete wonders. And he understood, he was afraid of falling back into the same thing and that in the end, it wouldn't be what he expected either. He was happy to be Vegas' omega. He was, he always knew it and felt it.

And being six months pregnant without a mark confirmed it.

The bathroom door opens, revealing the alpha with dark eyes and a body sweaty with excitement.

Shit.