✭ in writing, focus on giving ✭

You want to be a published author. You want to have readers who'll always support you and your stories. We know that. And there's nothing wrong with that.

In your writing career, ang nangyayari pa nga, madalas napupunta ka sa loop ng "receiving," that you forget to give more. You're giving yourself naman by expressing your creativity, pero ang mga mata mo, naka-focus na lang lagi sa "receiving." Dominant ang desire to receive more and more and that might lead to obsession. There's nothing wrong with wanting more naman, but definitely not at the cost of your mental health and your creative process. Your ego might even say you need to have it all and you need to covet someone's success, that you end up being bitter and stuck in a lack mentality. You've always thought that the satisfaction is in "receiving."

Now is the time to ponder about this: kapag nagsusulat ka and you're in the heart of service, the satisfaction isn't fleeting. Kasi, sa mismong "giving" ka naka-focus. Walang inner struggle ang mararanasan mo because of the endless demand of your ego. Malaya kang magsulat na wala kang gustong apakan na co-writer o kainggitan. Naka-focus ka lang on your own lane, cultivating your creative garden. At alam mo sa sarili mo na lahat kayong mga manunulat ay laging may lugar sa industry, just waiting for the right time to bloom. You even celebrate your co-writers' success wholeheartedly.

Hey, while you're in your waiting season, always remember to focus more on giving and better if you don't attach yourself to the result. 

٩꒰。•‿•。꒱۶
Drino Wang