Chapter 9 "Honeymoon" Part 1

Hey you guys, thank you so much for reading my story so far,I really appreciate it :) I would like to give a special thanks to my three fans, although it's not much to most of you but just having one makes me want to keep writing this story. Please leave feedback and vote :) This chapter is going to be short just because there is going to be more then one part to it!!!

Alex and Sam were sitting at the back of the car after their wedding and amazing first night together, driving down to one of the docks in the city. "Sam, have you heard from your parents yet?" Alex asked quietly while leaning on Sam's shoulder "The last time I have was on my birthday, they know about us and loved to hear that we were getting married, they just don't have the time since they're working so much but, I think it'll change soon I just have a feeling"  Sam said this smiling and Alex could feel that he was since her head was touching his face "Well that's great! If they ever need our help, I'll be more then happy to pitch in" Alex said excitedly, she loved Sam's parents, now her Mother and Father in law.

Around half an hour later, they had arrived at the harbour and boarded onto the boat "Can I see this part of the trip?" Alex said while holding onto Sam's arm tightly, trying not to trip on anything "Not yet, I'll let you know when" he replied while smirking "Fine, I hope it doesn't take too long though" she said while being led onto the deck where Sam put her down on a long chair so she could relax in the sun with him, but don't worry, Sam put sunscreen on for Alex so she wouldn't get burnt during this part of the trip.

The boat ride only took about an hour before they had arrived at an airport, that was built on an island where you couldn't see the city from. As soon as Alex and Sam boarded their private plane, Alex started to freak out "Please hold me Sam, I'm so scared of planes" Alex was holding on to his arm with a really strong grip "Don't worry baby, I'm here and nothing is going to go wrong" just then the pilot spoke through the speakers "Fasten your seat belts, we're going to leave land" and right after he said that, Sam held on to alex's hand to make sure she wasn't going to have a panic attack. After about 10 minutes of flying around Sam let Alex take off her hanconrchiffe "Ok, you can look now" and Alex quickly ripped it off "Oh my god, the water is so pretty" She said completely forgetting about her fear of planes. Sam had actually arranged for the pilot to fly around in large circles for a few hours so it could seem like where he and Alex were going, was far away "Ok, your time is up, back to being blindfolded" Sam said laughing as Alex pouted and let him put the hanconrchiffe back on her head "We're almost there, but until then you can't see anything else"  Sam said while Alex sat back down. 

They had finally arrived at the secret location, but Sam brought Alex inside first and set her down on the bed "OK, take off the blind fold" and she did while screeching in joy "OMG I can't believe you did all of this for me! It's perfect!" She said screaming and then jumped on him and started to kiss him "Well, this is where we started to make our relationship more serious so I thought it would be romantic, plus we are going somewhere after a week and a half" Sam said kissing her back with joy that she loved it "Really?" Alex's eyes widened "It doesn't matter where it is, as long as I'm with you." Sam had brought Alex to the beach house they spent the weekend in for Alex's 17th birthday. The room was decorated with little glistening lights, and rose petals everywhere, it was dark outside so Sam locked all of the doors and only left the window open with the light purple blinds blowing in the warm summer wind "I love you so much Alex, forever and always" Sam said while climbing on top of her "I love you too Sam, I always want to be with you, even when were 90 and wrinkly" she said giggling as Sam started kissing her neck. You can guess what happened after their make out session ;)