Chapter 20 "No really. We're totally ok... I think"

Don't worry, I only have little to say today. I couldn't wait much longer for the 7th vote since I want to get this show on the road (story...). I honestly want to hear your opinion on this and If you read my story, Please vote for it so I can know :) Enjoy this next chapter! 

Comment, Fan, and... Clickity Clack That VOTE Button XD. Sorry... I had to

                                                         -------------------------------- 

Recap: Alex’s P.O.V

“And this is Alex and Sam's room!” I woke up to my mother’s loud voice in the hallway. Who could be with her? “I’ll just go wake them up, I let them sleep in enough for today” she said once again. Sounding closer.

“Alex! Sam! Wake up! You guys have visitors!” She screamed after opening the door. That woman's voice could NOT get any louder. I wonder who it is “Who is it?” I ask before the two people who were here to visit us, even though same not here but I guess they don’t know that. They couldn’t have come at a worse time. Sam’s parents. 

Oh.

Crap. 

                                            --------------------------------------------------------

Alex’s P.O.V

I just stared at then with astonishment and confusion. How can something so strange happen out of the blue like this? And at the worst time possible? I tried to open my mouth to say something but the words escaped me.

"Alex dear, are you alright? Sam's mother, Linda asked with a worried expression across her, and John’s face.

"I... Err... I umm... Hi?" stupid brain froze. Now they probably think I'm crazy 'but you are' shut up voice!

"She must be surprised that were here, and first thing when she wakes up too" John said looking amused.

"Right, sorry about that" Linda spoke but then a look of confusion crossed her face "where's Samuel?"

Crap, crap, crap, double crap! What do I say? 'If you're smart enough to make him leave, you can tell them' really voice? You're going to be mean?

"Actually, yesterday Sam had a meeting about expanding his gallery and he had to leave quickly and didn't have time to say goodbye to anyone but me or Justin. He wasn't expecting to see or hear from you guys so it's better if you call him" hopefully they can't tell that I'm missing a bit of information and twisted the truth a bit.

"Ok..." Linda looked at me skeptically before John nudged her a bit "I mean that's great!  We're actually on break for three months and decided to drop by for a visit"

Before I could say anything, my mom cut in "That's wonderful! I'm taking it that you guys finally have a stable job again!"