Chapter 13 "Interviewing and Shopping"

Hey you guys, thanks so much for reading my story, I have over 1,300 reads thanks to you guys!!! I’d like to thank KamilleCabiltes once again for creating the beautiful book cover and I would also like to thank my friend Gabby ( looked-in-the-dark) for giving me great ideas for many chapters to come so I have dedicated her to this story. I’ve also decided to do different P.O.V’s so if you guys get confused just tell me!

I want to know what you guys think so far so please comment, vote, and fan I would highly appreciate it!!!

Alex’s P.O.V

After hearing those voices in my head, I just cuddled into Sam more then ever to feel his safeness, he held me stronger than ever knowing how scared I am. I don’t regret helping the mayor and his family one bit, his children could have died if it weren’t for Sam and I saving them. I just can’t stop thinking about how scared they must be right now, I just hope that the stupid criminals don’t hurt them and especially don’t hurt Sam.

“Brrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinngggg….Brrriiiinnnngggg” is what I woke up to, shocked. “Sam shut the hell up your not suppose to be my alarm clock!” he was making very similar noises.

“You're right, I’m so much better then one” he stared at me with those amazing blue eyes and smirked a bit “actually I was just going to say that you're much worse” I smirked back as he placed his hand on top of his heart, mocking the feeling of being hurt. “You make me feel so bad sometimes, I should just leave you to yourself since you despise me so much” he said while walking towards the door when I then grabbed him “There's no way your leaving me” he smiled at that “You're my slave” I said again with an evil grin while he then kissed me.

Sam's P.O.V

I love when she messes with me, it just makes me want her more even though, she's already all mine. I’m really glad she's playing around and not worrying about the news last night with those stupid criminals, hopefully it takes a while until the bo—

“Alex, Sam, the body guards are going to be here soon for their interviews!” Emma screamed from downstairs.

I look at Alex and see her happy expression go back to the same worried one from last night ‘crap, there goes her happiness for the day, perfect timing Emma…wait…it’s not her fault that all of this happened so, thanks a lot stupid douche lord criminals’ I always talk to myself which is good since no one can hear or tell “Sam” Alex says questioningly “are you talking to yourself in your head again?” WHAT! How the heck does she know about that!!

 “Pffft, no. What would make you think that?” well I completely failed at sounding cool there “you always make faces, your thinking about how much you hate those criminals, aren’t you?” she said back while crossing her arms.

It’s amazing how she knows everything about me “yeah, for the record I didn’t just call them stupid, I called them ‘stupid douche lords’” Alex smiled a bit at that but went back to frowning while dragging me downstairs to interview the guards.