Chapter 14 "Unsuspected, I think..."

Hey you guys,  the story is going to finally have new events occurring so thanks for baring through the first 13 chapters. Thank you so much for becoming a fan and adding this story to your libraries!!! I dedicate this chapter once again to my friend Gabby for giving me ideas for what will be coming up in the next two chapters!!! Picture of what Alex looks like on the side!

Vote

Comment

Become a fam

Xo AmySousa oX

Alex's P.O.V

Home at last. Great I'm talking to myself again. It doesn't matter anyways, I'm better at hiding it than Sam is. Speaking of which, he's probably going to take a while with all of the traffic. I'll just practice guitar until he gets home.

"ughh stupid case" The latch on the side is broken, the leather is ripping, and now it won't even balance? Great. Just great. I should probably buy a new one...maybe another day...or week. I'm all shopped out.

I love playing guitar and singing, now that I got that movie offer from Cleo, I have a great reason to keep playing other than keeping my job which I have to get back to on Monday. Crap, I'm to lazy but I have to. Yes think I just heard the door, Sam is home!

Sam's P.O.V

I'm finally home, and I got everything that I needed for Alex and it's hiding in the garage.  I love it when she sings, I should get her to do it more often so everyday when I get home from work I walk into the house to hear her singing.

"Alex! I'm home come give me a hug or I'll find you!" I just can't get enough of her hugs, smiles, jokes, kisses, and well the other things too.

"oh no! I'm coming!" Alex screamed with fake fear from upstairs as she came running down the stairs and jumped on me.

"I missed you" I whispered to Alex while we touched noses "I love you too...I think" she replied and ran behind the couch. On no way are you getting away with that Alex! I'll just attack her with the pillows on the couch yes that's wha-

"Oomph" how the heck did she hit me and I didn't even realize it?!?! "You’re talking to yourself again, so I can easily do things secretly"

Damn it. I'll just tickle her agai- "oomph" that's it!

"Sam? No…no please… I know what that face means!!!" Alex screamed while holding her hands up to make me stay far from her.  It's tickle time!  I ran and picked her up in a hug "it's ok, I just want to give you a hug...a very ticklish hug" and then I poked her sides.

Alex's P.O.V

"Sam!  Aaaah please I'll do anything" as soon as he heard that he stopped poking me and just stared at me evilly. Great. I just had to say anything.

"Anything" he asked while smirking "umm, almost anything?" I asked while hoping he would say yes "nope" damn it "I need you to first give me a kiss, make me a cake, and do some other things later" he said then winked.