Chapter 31 "Do you want more children?"

Love Unexpected Chapter 31 “Do you want more children?"

SO CLOSE TO THE END :D. So close to my new story coming out in less than three weeks! Make sure to become a fan to see it when it comes out!

Vid up on the side soon. --->

Alex's P.O.V

"Perfect! We’re all done. Great job Alex!" Cleo said as she ran from behind the cameramen to hug me.

"Done? The entire movie?" I asked surprised. It felt like I had been doing this for such a short time.

When Cleo nodded I jumped in excitement and hugged her back before running to Sam and jumping into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you babe," he said in-between kisses. I hugged him tightly and ran to Aveena's stroller.

"See that? Mommy is all done filming. Now we can spend more time together!"

Sam then appeared and coughed slightly. "After the wedding we'll have tones of time until you need to start work again." that much wad true. Since I had Aveena I get a whole year off work. I can go with Sam to check on the galleries and spend time with him.

Maybe I'll even get time to start reciting all of my song ideas?

                                                                         ~~~

"Alright, who's going to catch it?" Sarah yelled out in her white dress while standing on a stepping stool.

All of the girls screeched as they formed a huge mob in front of Sarah.

We all counted down from 10 and when she threw it it landed right into the arms of my cousin Carlen.

"Oh my god! I can't believe I caught it!" She screamed while dancing around the mob of glaring girls.

I couldn't help but start laughing. I just pictured all of them jumping her for the bouquet and having a huge girly fight while in hair and

Makeup. Of course many people looked at me like I was crazy.

I'm obviously not crazy. Ok... Maybe just a little bit?

During the after party I noticed that Justin was starting to get uncomfortable. I didn't understand why though. Everyone was just talking about Sarah's baby coming soon. He was fine when he found out he was going to be an uncle.

When he got up and walked over to Sam I started getting a bit suspicious. Why is he acting so shady?

When Sam nodded and started walking off towards the Men's washroom I had enough.