Chapter 17 "You can be my bad dream, or a horrible nightmare"

Heres chapter 17, I only had enough time to write two chapters while in brazil so this is my second one.

Comment, Vote, or become a fan... Or you can make a combo out of those three >:3

Recap- Alex’s P.O.V

A few minutes after my mom brought up the painkillers, I fell asleep and a nightmare of what happened earlier today and what would've happened started playing in my dreams.

                                            -----------------------

Alex's P.O.V

      - Nightmare-

DL(douchelord)2"look at that pretty black bra Jacob"

Jacob- "it is pretty, but it does no justice to her face"

DL1- "we should just take it right off"

Me- "please don't"

DL2- "shut up" *starts taking off my bra*

Me- "why aren't therepolice sirens?"

Jacob- "because no one knows" *knees me in stomach*

DL1- *rips off underwear*

All of the douchelords- *beat and rape me*

      - end of nightmare-

I then woke up to Sam holding an empty cup of water and my face completely  wet

Sam's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Alex screaming from our room

"No!...Please!....Stop!...I'll pay you anything but please! Aaahhhhh!!!"

Oh no! Someone might me in her room! "Alex I'm coming!!!" I ran across the hall to see that Sarah was already in the room sitting in the chair near a sleeping Alex

"I don't know how to wake her up!" Sarah said frantically "I know what to do, just stay here" I said while running to the ensuit.

I got one of the disposable cups and filled it up with cold water. This is the only thing that can wake Alex up from a nightmare.

I ran back towards the bed and threw the water at Alex causing her to jump up from the dream

"What the hell?!" she yelled. Thank god that her parents bedroom is insulated.

"you were having a nightmare and sarah couldn't get you to wake up. Last time you had one this was the only thing that would get you up" I said before giving her a towel to dry off.