Chapter 11 "Honeymoon part 3 in Brazil"

Hey everybody, sorry for the wait. I've been really busy with school and I promise you that I will be posting again this week. I will try my best to post next month but I myself will be in Brazil so please support my story and 

Vote

Tweet

Like

And please Comment with your feedback and ideas and I will dedicate the story to whoeversidea I took for each upcomming chapter!!!

Xo AmySousa oX

After Sam and Alex arrived in Brazil, it was pure madness. Alex kept running around to random malls that she had heard of in her soap operas and Sam quickly followed behind laughing at how crazy Alex got. They were staying at the Copacabana Palace Hotel, which was the most expensive and luxurious. After spending a wonderful night together, Alex and Sam decided that they would go to the beach for the first time.

“Oh my gosh! It’s so beautiful,” Alex shrieked in excitement when she saw the beach “Yeah, it is” Sam said looking directly at Alex, which she didn’t notice with all of the excitement. “OK, We’ll do this together since its both of our first times being inside of a real ocean… on a count of 3”

Sam started counting “1…. 2…. 3!” And the two of them ran into the water at full speed laughing hysterically. “Whoa the waves are huge!” Alex screamed as she held onto Sam for support “too bad this isn’t a private beach” Sam winked back remembering back a week and a half ago when they got caught skinny dipping resulting in Alex punching Sam in the arm hard enough to hurt a bit “ouch!” he exclaimed “never again are we doing that when there are neighbours in their beach houses!”

After a few hours in the water, the two decided to relax on the beach since it was getting a bit dark. Alex took her guitar out of her case and started strumming. She was singing absentmindedly while a crowd was starting to form around her, while Sam started videotaping her.

The crowd started clapping and cheering as Alex finished singing her song and that’s when she snapped back into reality and actually noticed everyone “whoa, where did everybody come from?”

“We all loved your song” a familiar voice said from the crowd, Alex turned around and nearly screamed when she saw who had said that.

“You’re Cleo Piris! I love the soap operas your in…umm… eu adoro voce!” Alex said the last part with a strange, but understandable accent.

“Thank you, I love you song too, you are very talented girl and I would love to work with you back in Canada!” Cleo said to Alex.

“What!!!” Alex said with excitement “Wait, how do you know I’m from Canada?” she questioned.

“I see your videos on YouTube of you singing and making drama err, acting as you say, I am a big admirer” Cleo said truthfully, Alex did have many videos on YouTube of her singing, making music video parodies, and pointless videos

“Oh my god yes! I would love to work with you, what did you have in mind?” Alex was shaken with excitement and handed her guitar to Sam