Chapter 21 "Backfields and Winter don't mix"

Hey everyone, thank you for reading this story! I really appreciate it. Sorry for this chapter being so short. It's kind of rushed so there are probably tonnes of gramatical errors in it.

If you like my story please vote for it so I can see if you love it :)!!! 

                                                      ---------------------------------------------

Recap:  Alex's P.O.V

“Ok” I croaked out before sniffling a bit “I’ll tell you, but please don’t tell Sam about what happened. If he finds out one day it has to be from me.” I said and was serious. Linda nodded at me with consideration, and wiped a few tears off of my face. She walked towards the door and put one of the chairs in front of it, since it was still broken, so we could have as much privacy as possible.

I knew that she wouldn’t tell. I still find it kind of strange that I can count on Linda to keep all of my secrets more then I ever can with my own mother. “So it all started when Sam and I saved the mayors kids” I said and then swallowed hard. Linda went to the washroom and got me a cup of water from the mini fridge so I would relax a bit.

  I drank a bit of the water, letting it slowly go down my throat so I could calm down easier. I then set it down on the coffee table. Linda nodded and encouraged me to go on. I then told her everything, from the first dream; to the nightmares I have every single night until today. 

                                                 --------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

Everything. I told her everything. Linda now knows that I was beaten by those criminals and almost rapped if it weren’t for the police showing up.

She knows about Sam and I fighting because I’m being a complete b*tch to him. She knows about exactly what happened to cause Sam to leave so quickly.

“Please don’t tell John or anyone else. I don’t want them to worry about me.” I said while sniffling throughout the whole sentence. “I promise not to tell but, they have a higher chance of not going to jail if you don’t tell the truth before the trial.” Linda was right. I never want those douche lords going near my family or I ever again.

“I’ll think about it. If I tell everyone, Sam has to be there. He said that he would be back before the trial so there will be time if I do decide to tell.” I really had to think long and hard about this situation. Sure, I felt way better now that I told one person other then Justin. Linda is an adult and understands more about these things. If I could go back, I would tell Sam the first day. Now it’s too late. He will never forgive me.

It had been about two weeks since my conversation with Linda. I haven’t heard from Sam at all, but I also haven’t tried calling him. I guess he was having a good time without grouchy old me.

I had been feeling sick sometimes. I would randomly throw up while eating something or after smelling something strong. Then again, I had also been exercising frequently so I guess my senses are better.