Chapter 16 " Don't worry, nothing happened"

Hey everybody! I'm back from Brazil :D Somehow my internet started working again (stupid rogers box) so I could upload! This chapter is really short but I hope you like it :)!

Comment, Vote, or become a fan!.. Or all three >:3

Recap - With the little bit of strength left in me, I pulled all of my clothing back on. I couldn’t hear anything and could barely see after I pulled on my shirt. All I could do after closing up the last button was fall to the ground, and start sobbing quietly. 

                                              --------------------------------------------

Sam's P.O.V

Through all of the traffic I was finally around the corner while I saw them. The douche lords and Jacob were slowly sneaking around the corner away from the directions from where the police sirens were coming from. There's no was they're getting away with this.

"This is for Alex" were the last words I said before speeding towards them hitting them all with the car.

"Sam! Get out quick we found Alex!"  It was Sarah running towards the car with two cops behind her.  "I'd she ok? Did these b*tches hurt her? Did something bad happen?" I kept asking more questions as the two police officers handcuffed the douche lords and Jacob one by one and stuffed them into their police car.

"She doesn't look hurt, her hair is just a bit messed up bug it's probably because of the running" Sarah said to me before we turned the corner and I saw Sam sitting on a bench with an officer, sobbing, with a blanket wrapped around her.

Alex's P.O.V

"She's over there!" is what made me look up, even though my head was killing me from being beaten like crazy. It's Sarah, what is she doing here? Did someone call her? Wait...how would someone have known?

"Alex! Thank god your ok! We were so worries about you. I came running as soon as I got a call from s-" Sarah was yelling while rubbing towards be before there was the sound of tires screeching on the floor and the scream of what sounded like more than one man. "Sam!" Sarah screamed before running in the direction of the noise.

A police officer helped me sit on a nearby bench and wrapped me up in a blanket and started asking me questions like;

What time did this all start? When did 'Jacob' start working for you? Were there any threats? Did they hurt you?  And of course there were answers like;

Around 4:00.  Last week. One yesterday, from one of them. And no. Thankfully, I don't bruise for some reason, so I don't want anyone to know about me being beaten.

"The only things that they sort of hurt me are my wrists since Jacob grabbed onto them to make me run here with them but they only hurt a bit" I know, why not tell the truth? Because I'd rather just heal and forget about being beaten and being really close to being raped.