Chapter 30 "You're looking great!"

Uploaded a day earlier just for one of my fans :D <3

Love Unexpected Chapter 30 “You’re looking great!”

Alex's P.O.V

“It’s a girl!” 

                                                                ------------------

~Another three months later~

“I don’t want to do it,” I said as I held on to the cars door. Sam laughed and shook his head before commenting.

“Alex, this has been your dream since you were a little girl. There’s no way I’m going to let you back out at the last minute,” he said sternly. I sighed and started walking towards the trailer.

Sam opened the back seat and took Aveena out with her carrier. She was fast asleep so it would be easier for Sam to watch my performance.

I was at the first day of shooting for the movie. It’s been three months since I gave birth to Aveena and I’ve lost all of the extra weight. Apparently I had the Gwen Stefani effect and have a flatter and more toned stomach than before.

“Alex! I’m so happy that you have made it. You look really nice. Now come on, I’ll bring you to our makeup artist.” Cleo said quickly before dragging me off into one of the trailers leaving a chuckling same behind.

                                                             -------------

“You did great baby!” Sam said as I sat down on his lap and kissed him tenderly.

“You think so?” I asked anxiously.  He nodded and kissed me again for reassurance.

“Samuel, Next week will be the week you will be working. Did you rehearse the lines?” Cleo asked while eyeing Sam carefully.

“Yes Cleo, I practiced. Alex even gave me recording time at the studio so I wouldn’t sound terrible. We already emailed it and everything. All I have left to do is act and watch the most beautiful girl in the world do what she always wanted too.”

I smiled as my cheeks flushed.

When we finally got home, I went straight to the sofa to feed Aveena.

“She drinks like a cow,” Sam joked. I scowled at him and came up with a comeback.

“She must get it from her father,” I said evilly. He mocked fake hurt before sitting down in front of us.