Chapter 28 "Never underestimate a pregnant person"

Hey readers! I hope you are enjoying my story! It's almost done!!! My friend Gaby found the original picture for the cover of this book for me :D Since I changed the title half way through the book, I had to make a new cover and it just looked crappy :/ So thank you Gaby for helping!!!

Enjoy reading ;) Vomment? 

                                    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 28 “never underestimate a pregnant person"

Alex's P.O.V

When we finally got home, I heard shuffling coming from inside.

"Is there anyone in here?" I asked Sam while squeezing his hand. I just got home from a trial so I'm naturally still a bit shaken up by the memories.

"Yup there is, and I think you want to meet her" Sam said before smirking. I glanced up at him confused and then walked towards the noise.

I realized it was coming from the main washroom so I started walking slower. Then I heard a bark.

"Oh my god!" I screamed as I ran into the washroom and saw the cutesy puppy in the world jumping up and down.

"You like her?" Sam asked after I picker her up and squeezed her while she licked my face.

"I love her! What did you name her?"

Sam chuckled, "Nutella. I know you love that name and I also really like it so I already got everything custom made for her."

I stood up quickly while still holding onto Nutella and kissed Sam on the lips

"You're the best husband a girl could ever have!" Nutella let out a small happy bark, which caused us to laugh a bit.

We headed over to the sofa to relax a bit. Sam begged Mike to walk Nutella for us and only agreed for my sake.

There was nothing interesting in TV so I snuggled into Sam a bit. I forgot how I fit perfectly into him.

He tilted my head up a bit and kissed me softly. When he tried to pull back, I brang his face back to mine.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance but I decided to test him a bit. He decided that he didn't like that so he bit my bottom lip causing me to open my mouth in shock.

He sneaking slid his tongue into my mouth and brought my body closer to his without breaking the kiss. I wanted him more than ever but then the moment got ruined.

"3,000,000 views already?!"

Justin screamed as he ran into the room with a laptop in hand.