Chapter 19 "Terrible Timing visitors"

Dedicated to my newest fan :) iluv2shop

Recap: Alex’s P.O.V

Thinking about the trial after having a huge fight with Sam all while having a stupid headache didn’t help one bit.  I then started to feel dizzy before I blacked out while falling to the floor.

                                                         ---------------

Sam's P.O.V

I felt like I was on an adrenalin rush of pure anger. While all the clothes that I would need into the suitcase, my heart was beating so hard that I feel like there is a bruise forming. I started walking towards the door and out of curiosity,  turned to look at Alex just to see if she felt as bad as I did about this whole situation. But she just stood there glaring at me. Her face said it all. She doesn’t regret saying anything.

I took in a breath while trying to sound calm while I told her “I’ll be back before the trial, Goodbye” before I walked through the door. “Fine! Bye!” Alex screamed at me and slammed the door. When that door slammed, I felt my heart crack. Why is she fighting with me so much? Does she not love me anymore? Just the thought of that makes me want to wallow away in a deep hole in some random forest.

I went to Mikes room, but he wasn’t there so I walked outside. I spotted mike about to close up the garage “Hey Mike?” I called out “Yeah man? Is something wrong?” He asked. I guess my face shows it all.

“Yah, I’m just nervous. I talked to Alex about the offer and she said that it’s ok for me to go. Would you be up to go with me since were still worried about criminals and such?” I tried to keep my cool while telling him to pack his things and meet me back in the car. Thankfully,

As soon as mike closed the big front doors to the house, I started bawling. Yeah, I know, how manly of me right? I just can’t help it. The thought that Alex might not love me anymore kills me. What can I do without her?

I slowly walked over  to the pool cabins while trembling. My legs felt like jello or spaghetti. I went inside the restroom to wash any proof of tears away. I have to suck this up. I’m going to New York for God’s sake!

“Sam?” I heard Mike calling for me. I guess he's done packing and calling people to inform them of where he’s going to be. “Sorry, I just had to use the bathroom. The ones in the airport and airplane are gross!” I scrunched up my face at the last part. The washrooms there are really gross. “Ha-ha, alright, let’s get a move on” He said as he started walking towards the curb to the taxi that I guess he called for us.

This is going to be a long trip.   

                                                         --------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V