Chapter 18 "Must Exercise"

Recap: Justin's P.O.V

I said, “I promise I won’t tell anyone” but little does she know that I had my fingers crossed. I won’t tell… unless something happens and I have to.

                                               ----------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

I can’t believe I just told him everything. I feel a bit better that I’m not lying to everyone though but I can’t help but be worried.  Not that I don’t trust him… No, he won’t tell anyone. He promised and he’s never broken a promise before.

‘Maybe that’s because he barely makes them’ what the heck? Why is there a little voice in my head? ‘I’m not just a little voice, I’m your subconscious’ Ok… I’m definitely going crazy. ‘No your not, you just need to listen to what I tell you!’ Why the heck would I listen to a voice in my head? I just need to go do something to get it out of my head. ‘Don’t ignore me!’

I decided to go for a run and take random turns on random streets. Of course Sarah had to come with me, just incase there are any other “Surprise Douche lords” as Sam said.

“Alex, are you sure exercising is the best thing right now?” Sarah asked while following behind me. She is really pretty, I still don’t get why she decided to be a bodyguard.

“Yeah, I need to get into shape and lose a bit of weight. I gained two pounds since I got married!” That and I need to focus myself on something other than creepy voices in my head ‘You do realize that you just called yourself creepy, right?’ ugh, not again!

“Alex, it’s perfectly normal to gain a bit of weight after you get married! If anything you're under weight!” She’s just saying that because I pay her well ‘Don’t be rude!’ Not again! Shut up stupid voice! ‘You're telling yourself to shut up. How normal is that? Meanie!’ Wow, I guess I need to do more than just run.

“Thanks but I’m still not happy with my weight, plus, exercising is good for your health” ha! She can’t say anything to that! She knows its true. She is a bodyguard.

“True” Ha, told you so ‘You're talking to yourself again’ Go away! “But exercising to much is dangerous” Darn it!

“Oh don’t worry, it’s the first time I went out for a run in like two years. A few times will only help me,” I state. Sarah opened herself to say something else just as she crashed into a now, standing still, me.

“Oh, so now you decided to listen to me?” She asked sarcastically “Nope” I state flatly “I decided to go and get myself a gym membership.” Sarah made a groaning noise and muttered something under her breath that I couldn’t catch.

                                     ----------------------------------------------