Chapter 22 "Eight weeks!"

Hey you guys :D Here is chapter 22 and I think you're going to be surprised? I hope so. Please vote to show me if you liked it and because I didn't get as many votes as usual on the last chapter   :( Oh well. I'm going camping for a few days but I will upload next friday again :D Happy weekend? :D!!!

                                                      -----------------------------------------------------------

Recap: Sam’s P.O.V

“Alex isn’t in her room. She left a note saying that she is in backfield. It was signed Six hours ago and her phone isn’t here. We’re going to look for her. Don’t worry dear; I’ll call the hotel you’re staying in to tell you what happened. Bye”

She said everything so quickly and hung up before I could say anything. I started to feel sick. Alex left 6 hours ago with her cellphone to be in the backfield. She obviously doesn’t have her phone with her now. Six hours ago.

I’m really regretting going to New York.

                                                       --------------------------

Alex’s P.O.V

I slowly started to open my eyes groggily. I instantly closed them and started blinking because of the bright light shining directly above my head. Where the hell am I?

“You’re in the hospital Alex” I heard a voice say. I snapped my head in the direction of the voice, causing me a huge headache.

“Slow down Alex, It’s only me” My vision un-blurred and I then saw my mom on my left, stoking my hair.

“W-What happened?” I asked still very confused.

“We found you in the back field a few hours ago. You were passed out and freezing with a sprained ankle. Do you remember anything honey?”

I started thinking and then I remembered. I went out for a jog in the backfield and left a very discreet note for everyone. 

“Right, I wanted to go for a walk and feel normal without having a body guard next to me, so I decided on the backfield. After a long time, I saw Justin and I’s old toys and I tripped in a hole on the ground. I remember feeling really tired and I guess I fell asleep?”

It wasn’t a complete lie.

“Oh honey, we thought you were sleeping. We only found out that you were out there after Sam called us since you wouldn’t pick up your phone. You had been gone for 6 hours and it took us another two to find exactly where you were.”