Chapter 12 "Home at last"

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for reading and becoming a fan I really appreciate it!!! WOW this story already has a bit over 1,200 reads!!! Thank you so much guys.

I dedicated ( or at least tried to dedicate) this story to KamilleCabiltes who made this wonderful new book cover for me! Thank you so much J!

Don’t forget to

Vote

Become a fan

Comment with any suggestions because if I pick your idea for any of the chapters I will dedicate you!!!

-AmySousa

“MOM! DAD!” Alex exclaimed as she started running towards Emma and Jason while dropping the entire luggage for poor Sam to carry on his own “I missed you guys so much! And you too Justin” she finished saying while hugging her parents.

 “we missed you too princess” Jason said back while letting go of her “Did you have fun?” he asked as Alex nodded quickly while biting her lip in excitement to tell them everything that happened (minus the super personal stuff) when they got home as Justin, started running towards Sam.

“Sam! How was the beach?!?!” Justin exclaimed as he jumped on Sam making him drop the excessive amounts of luggage on his own “It was great bud, I’ll tell you all about it later but could you do me a favour and help me with the luggage?” Sam replied out of breath “Of course I can!” Justin said while taking the smallest piece of luggage and prancing towards Alex to give her a hug “Well at least I tried” Sam whispered to himself while laughing at the situation Justin left him in.

Emma then realized that Sam was alone with the entire luggage “Oh sorry dear! I forgot about all of these things! Where’s my hello hug?” she asked while crossing her arms attempting to look mad “It’s right over here!” Sam laughed as he dropped the bags once again to pick up his mother in law in a grizzly bear hug and spin her around.

                                    -----------------------------------------------

Sam went upstairs to take a very needed long shower as soon as he brought the luggage in with Jason.  While Sam was showering, Emma made hot chocolate for everyone, actually, just for Alex, Sam, and she since Justin and Jason went to bed (they had a very long day with a water balloon fight, a basketball game, and picking Alex and Sam up from the airport).

 “Sooo, how was it?” Emma asked Alex with a smirk building onto her face “the trip?” Alex knew what Emma was talking about but wanted to stall as long as she could “err…Brazil was beautiful, it was warm and didn’t even rain once!” She said while sitting nervously on the sofa. Emma started tapping her shoes “oh, that’s nice” she then raised her right eyebrow alone. Alex was so close to bursting out every little detail and then remembered that Emma would soon find out anyway, but she tried and tried until two minutes (which felt like an hour to Alex) passed and she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

“It was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced in my life!” She said super fast and loud enough for Emma to be shocked, but not for anyone upstairs or in the shower to hear (insulated walls, ceilings, and doors) “At first I was scared but then my body just took over and I couldn’t take it anymore! It hurt like a bitch at first but Sam made me feel safe and soon everything felt so great and oh my god was he great! Even though it was my first time, believe me, I just know that he was amazing because even though I was sore afterwards, my body felt so free afterwards!!!”

Emma stared for a bit while translating everything into a slower form for her brain to understand what Alex had just said without exploding.  “Well well, my little girl has grown up and now knows why it’s best to wait until your true love to have your first time with!” she said while hugging Alex before handing her a cup of hot chocolate with six little marshmallows in the middle. “Are you on the pill?” she asked just to make sure “of course, I’ve been taking it more then a month before the wedding just to make sure and I haven’t missed one yet” she replied a bit nervously since it was a bit talking about this “ok then, just wait until you are at a higher point in your career to have a baby” and with that Sam came down the stairs in comfy pj’s and sat next to Alex while giving her a peck on the head.

Emma turned on the TV and set up a movie for the three of them to watch together, but was interrupted by a breaking news report “Two of the 3 imprisoned men who tried to sabotage the mayors life and kidnapped his kids last year have escaped from the city jail, keep an eye out for these men and lock all of your doors, they are very dangerous and angry” was all the news reporter had to say before Alex grabbed onto Sam’s arm tightly in fear

“Those are the guys that we turned in! Oh my gosh what are we going to do?” Alex was close to crying of fear “Shh baby it’s ok, I won’t let them get anywhere near any of us” he said calmly back to Alex while comforting her

“We’ll get extra security, a guard for each of us so we can always be safe until the police catch them” is what Emma said sternly, no one was going to hurt her family.

 Later on that night everyone went to bed after double-checking the locks, security tapes, and calling the neighbours to make sure nothing strange had happened. Alex and Sam were sleeping while Alex started having a dream where everything was all black and all she could here was “We’ll get you back for this”

Dun dun duuuunnnn. I bet no one saw that coming did they? Anyways please comment with suggestions or ideas, vote, and become a fan (or pick whichever ones you want) I was also thinking about making a cast for this book so I need your ideas since I want they to suit the characters appearances!!!

Thank you for reading <3<3 - AmySousa