eight

A/N:

NATALIE IS PORTRAYED BY CAMILA CABELLO ♡

AND I'M SORRY FOR THE WEATHER CONFUSION IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER OMF

JUST PRETEND IT WASNT RAINING HAHA

- BritishBums xox

________________________________

[ chapter eight ♡ ]

.

- Harry -

"I just told her."

"Woah what?"

"I.. I couldn't stop, I just got this crazy image of her with another guy and I got mad okay." I sighed, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No, it's okay." Louis shrugged. "Did she reply?"

"No, I think I left her in shock.. Ugh I'm stupid."

"How long have you liked Norma?"

"No Lou, Natalie. I mean Natalie. I was joking about Norma.''

"Oh. Okay." Louis laughed, smirking as he sipped from his beer. "Well, Natalie. How long have you had this thing for her?"

"Three years." I mumbled.

"Oh. Well you've got it bad, man.'' He laughed making me frown.

"How?"

"You didn't bother trying to see if you liked someone else other than her?"

"I.. She's different Lou, she's bubbly, not scared to be herself. I want her so bad." I sighed, just admitting all of it.

"Then go get her."

"Yeah, how? I'm not exactly.. There to tell her all of this."

"Well, you're texting her right? Just keep doing that, pal." Louis reassured, yet not so reassured as he drank some more beer.

"Thanks Lou, that really helps actually." I groaned and he just stares at me. "What?"

"You've changed ever since the last I've seen you."

"How?"

"I don't know, you've gotten taller. For god sake you're taller than me." He laughed. "And your voice got deeper too. And tattoos lots of them! Like me." He smirked and for a few minutes we sat there and compared tattoos.

My phone vibrates and my heart suddenly clenches. Oh my god.

It's Natalie. It's her.

Mum ♡ : hi darling, when are you visiting? Miss you! - mum

I groaned so loud, Louis looking at my screen questioningly and laughing obnoxiously as he screwed his eyes closed.

"False alarm." I waved it off, breathing out.

When did I ever get so nervous? Wow.

.

- Natalie -

I don't know how long I've been sitting here staring at that text.

I even screenshoted it, because.. No one has ever said something like that to me.. Ever. I was literally second thinking on framing the text somewhere in my room.. Just kidding.

Is this how it honestly felt to be liked by someone this is crazy. What happened to being pretty ugly?

I finally decide to reply after.. Twenty minutes.