twenty two

A/N: I was watching old quickfires and screenshoted this, i just thought I'd share it with you omg :')

And ONE DIRECTION'S OFFICIALLY DONE WITH NORTH AMERICA FOR OTRA AND IDK WHAT TO FEEL

*Rihanna sings* I WANT YOU TO STAAAAY

- Mia

_____________________________

.

Alex finally left, since Harry nearly shoved her out of my room. She was leaving to go hang out with Max.. Cringe.

I literally had chills thinking about him, the bad kind.

Once Alex said the last fuck you guys, the door closed as I smiled.

"Love you Alexandra!" I sing songed and she mocked me sarcastically.

Love that girl.

I stared at the tv and yes, once again, an episode of Supernatural was playing. This was my fucking show. No one can stop me from watching this piece of art.

I barely even noticed Harry plop onto my bed next to me, laying in the same position on our tummies and our legs in the air.

Clearly losing my focus in the cute scene between Cas and Dean, I felt Harry's eyes on me.

"Can I help you?" I asked playfully, glancing at him as he smiled lopsidedly, his green eyes slightly dark under the only light coming from my tv.

"Yeah, actually I have a question."

"Mhm." I hummed softly, looking back at the the screen as I felt Harry's legs lean on mine, as we both were playfully nudging each other's legs in a game of.. I don't know.

"What's so great about Supernatural?"

I laughed a little at his question. "Well, my baby." I coo'd, pinching his cheek. "You're gonna have to start watching it from the way beginning to find that out."

I could rant on and on about why this show has taken over my life, but I couldn't find the energy to, knowing as I looked at him I felt myself grow immensely weak.

"Let's watch it from the beginning then." He breathed out, flipping himself over as he layed on his back, staring at the ceiling.

"Fine. Only because season one was when everything was chill."

.

We ended up watching two episodes of the first season before Harry's phone rang.

"Mum, hey." He spoke quietly, as I peer at him in curiosity. "Yeah, it's okay. I'm with my girlfriend right now. Well.. I don't know. You'll get to see her when I say so mum." He groaned, making my heart leap.

Honestly, I had no idea if I was even ready to see his mom. What if I said something embarassing? What if she hates me? Oh god..

Instead of feeling flattered that his mom even wanted to see me, I started to get so nervous. Way beyond it, actually. I was starting to think of all the worst possible outcomes and it wasn't helping.

"Natalie? Natalie.."

Once again too distracted, I realized that Harry had already finished talking on the phone, a frown on his face.

"What was that? You were like staring at the wall." He tilted his head.

"Nothing. It's stupid." I sighed, lying on my side and propping my head in my hand.

"So anyways, that was my mum on the phone, she was wondering if I was going to stay at our family friend's place but I honestly prefer staying here if that's alright with you." He smiled.