eleven

A/N:

HI GUYS

SCHOOL STARTS SOON AND IM JUST GONNA PROBABLY SLAM MY HEAD INTO A DOOR OR SOMETHING

BUT DONT LET ME GO IS AN ESSENTIAL SONG TO THIS CHAPTER YOU'LL SEE WHYYY OMFG

LOL ILY GUYS,

MUCH LOVE

- Mia x

_______________________________

[ chapter eleven ♡ ]

.

A pair of beautiful green eyes blinked at me as soon as I had tapped facetime and my heart raced as soon as his smile grew.

"Natalie." He says, and.. Woah his voice was so low.. It sounded like honey, if that even makes any sense.

"Hey." I breathed out, feeling my cheeks heat. "How are ya?"

I facepalmed mentally in my head, although in reality I still probably looked like an idiot.

"Actually, pretty okay." He lies down on his bed, his hair slightly fanning on his pillow making me smile wider.

He is such a beautiful human being.

"And my feelings are quite hurt."

"What why?"

"Because you haven't opened my--"

"I will right now.'' I cut him off, his dimples showing.

Before I could leave my phone on my bed, he stopped me.

"Wait."

"Yeah?"

"You look beautiful."

"I'm sweaty and tired." I chuckled. "Sure I am."

"Fine, you look sexy."

I feel my cheeks heat, and I was blushing. Fuck. Frick.

I hid my face by turning away, smiling slightly.

"Okay, whatever you say big guy."

.

Harry was still on facetime with me as I tentatively opened the box.

I stare at the contents in confusion.

"An ipod? You didn't have to buy me things.'' I murmured.

"You're not that special to me, Natalie Rose gosh why would I spend money?" He joked, making me roll my eyes. "It was my old ipod, I just filled it with playlists for you, based on moods."

I turn it on, looking through it as I grinned. This was too sweet. This was cheesy.

There were playlists named, when you're happy, or when you're sad, and something that really hit me hard was the last playlist.

It was named when you miss me.

I pouted slightly. "Harry?"

"God sorry, was it kind of expected? I was supposed to get you a puppy but how the hell will I ship it to--"

"Shut up." I cut him off, feeling tears prick at my eyes. "Listen." I chuckled weakly.

"I am." He replied, just staring at me in confusion. "Wait are you crying?"

"Fuck, yes I am crying." I gasped, wiping at my eyes. "And I'm a mess. Thank you. I.. I'll listen to it as soon as we finish talking."

Harry smiled, now making me glance at him in confusion.