fourteen

A/N:

IF THESE SHEETS WERE STATES BY ATL IS A GR8 SONG TO LISTEN TO FOR THIS CHAPTER

- M

_______________________________

.

- Harry -

She hasn't texted me in three days. And what bothered me so much is that she would post on instagram and update her twitter and all, and she couldn't even send me one simple hello.

I frowned, scrolling through our texts. Did I say anything wrong? Okay, maybe my little revelation shocked her but.. This was cold, and so shady.

"Harry what the fuck are you doing mate get off your phone." Louis laughed, curiously peering at what I was looking at as I quickly drew away.

"Is it her?" He easily knew, smirking as he drank straight from a vodka bottle.

I nodded. "She hasn't talked to me in three days.. Does that mean anything?"

"Has she been talking to her other friends?"

"I don't know.." My voice trailed. But the photos of her and Alex on instagram clearly said it all, of course she was hanging out with her normal friends, maybe going to parties too. I didn't mean to come out as a crazy stalker, but it was driving me insane to the point where I can almost pull my hair out.

"She has." I sighed, closing my eyes. "Do I text her?"

"Hell yeah you do. You say, why the hell aren't you talking to me." He says, making me shake my head.

"Of course she has a reason. She wouldn't just.. Not talk to me." I frowned. "We were getting on so well.. I-I said I lov--"

I shut myself up by clammering a hand over my mouth and closing my eyes. I then opened them to find Louis staring at me with wide eyes.

"You said the three words?"

"I.. I did. But it was through text, it would have meant so much if it was in person." I groaned.

''You have got it so bad, mate. Get over yourself and stop sulking in your own self! You've got to move on, come on." He encouraged. "We're at a party that will soon be packed with so many other hot girls. You can't live in the past forever, Har." He said seriously, and by the look on his face too, he was being serious.

"I.." I was speechless. It's only been three days, but Louis' words seemed to mean so much, it made so much sense. What was I doing, forcing myself back into my past when I should be moving forward?

Texting Natalie was.. Was a distraction. I can't move on with my life if I keep thinking I'll going back to Los Angeles.. When I probably won't ever go back again.

"You don't have to think about it now.'' Louis smiled. "Just have a few drinks, try and actually talk to different girls." He chuckled.

"I can't do that, not to her." I say, but as I scrolled through my instagram feed, I find a photo of Niall and Natalie posted by Alex just a few minutes ago.

"You've got it so bad, Harry.. You're whipped!" He laughed.

They were just talking, but what actually got to me was that Nat looked so happy. So did Niall, whatever they were talking about.

They were both looking at each other in full amusement as the flash went off, and it made my heart sink.

I stare at it for a few moments, Louis sighing.