twenty six

A/N: Yaaay thanks for over 1M reads! :)

LOVE YOU GUYS TO IIINFIITAAY

OH AND PERFECT IS SO FUCMICING GOOD

lowkey larry af tho

iF YOU'RE A LARRIE GO READ MY LARRY FANFIC TO CRY AND DROWN IN FEELINGS ITS CALLED "OUR STORY" :"")':

- BritishBums x

_____________________________

- Natalie -

I woke up that morning, remembering the events from the previous night with a smile on my face.

I try to stop smiling but it only lasts for a few seconds before I'm grinning at the new tattoo on my left wrist.

The night before consisted of hot kisses and ignoring the texts from our best friends. And then I eventually got dropped back home late at night.

Though Harry was supposed to go check in with his mum again about his flight tomorrow, he didn't anyway because he almost pleaded me saying he really did want to stay the night.

I assumed Alex and Louis had an alright night too though.

My heart dropped when I turned around and stretched my arm out expecting to find Harry, but my heart doubles its drop.

He was leaving today. In what felt like the shortest time ever, Harry was leaving for home today.

And I didn't know when I was going to see him again honestly.

I stared blankly for awhile at the sadness that suddenly just overcame me completely.

What if he left? What if he really didn't want me to watch him go?

I went to the bathroom and decided on a shower and to brush my teeth.

After a quick warm shower, I got dressed into yet another white tee shirt and ripped skinnies. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair

"Hey love, you're awake."

I stop brushing at the sound and immediately clean up and turn around.

Breathing out in relief, I set a hand on my head and close my eyes.

"Jesus christ I thought you left." I whispered. "I-I was so scared you didn't let me say goodbye for a reason and--"

"I'm here, Natalie." He said, smiling softly at me as he lifted my face up and left a kiss on my lips. "And you smell like strawberry."

"Because I have strawberry scented shampoo."

"I like it. Keep using it." He said into my hair as he kissed me on top of my head and caressed me in his arms. My head falls on his chest as I sighed.

"Did you want a shower? I could go make breakfast and--"

"It's alright. I'll just shower when I check on my apartment again. And breakfast was already made." He smiled, wiggling his eyebrows teasingly.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I frowned. "I could've helped, I'm not a jar of mayonnaise, I can do things."

He laughed at my saying anyway making me roll my eyes exaggeratingly.

"Seriously, I am capable of cooking and doing business."

"Yeah. Clearly not a jar of mayonnaise." Harry smirked, running his fingers through his hair as I playfully scrunched my nose.

"Your hair looks so cute messy." I mumbled, getting on my tippy toes and running my fingers through his hair a few times.

"Ughhh." He groaned, mimicking my exaggeration as I chuckled at him.