twenty four

A/N:

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY CUTE AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY BC GOALS

AND INFINITY IS SO GOOD AND SAD IT MAKES ME THINK OF MY EX BUT THEN I REALIZE I DONT HAVE ONE LMAO AWK

- Mia x

________________________________

.

- Natalie -

I felt quite tired as soon as Harry and I got back into the car, I was leaning my head on the window, my eyes closed.

"Natalie?"

"Mhm?" I murmured, sleepily glancing at him and smiling faintly.

"You.. You look really cute when you sleep." He says, his eyes still on the road as his lips curled up in a smile.

"Do you watch me sleep all this time?"

He chuckled, nodding once. "Yeah, sorry. Not to be a creep or anything, but it reminds me how I actually have you here with me and I wouldn't have it any other way." He glanced at me.

"Okay, maybe I watch you sleep too. Not to be a creep or anything.'' I mocked, waving a hand.

He laughs a bit. "Do you wanna talk?''

"Yeah, about what?" I sat up, suddenly not feeling so tired anymore. I'd rather stare at his face longer.

Not to be a creep or anything.

"I don't know, anything. School, since it's just around the corner." He said.

"Oh, well I'm an English major but I don't think I want to go on with it. I might major in something else next year if I don't like it." I shrugged.

"Wow."

"Yeah, it's not that wild. What about you?"

"Oh, well I'm studying law, sociology, business.. And something else, but I'm not sure yet."

I stare at him with wide eyes. "You're smart?"

He laughed at my question, taken aback. "Not smart, I guess I'm just a good kid."

"What the hell that's amazing you're taking three courses at Oxford how the fuck? What the fuck?" I narrowed my eyes, as I stared at him in bewilderment.

"I don't want to brag you know, it's not the greatest thing to do." He smiled. "I don't know, I love school. I want to learn new things, always and I want to do something in the future."

"That's nothing to be ashamed about, that's amazing." I shrugged. "Tell it to the world."

"Maybe someday." Harry casually tapped his fingers against the wheel, as I just realized now how sharp and chiseled his jaw was.

I stupidly and randomly reach out a finger, running it against his jaw pretending to hiss in pain as if my finger was bleeding.

Harry stared at me in confusion as I bubbled out an obnoxious laugh.

"Ouch. Damn that's sharp." I said, Harry then realizing.

He smirked, as I realized we just passed the street to my house.

"Oh, where are we going?"

"My place. Well, my old apartment if you don't mind."

I tensed, my eyes widening. What if.. Holy, what am I going to do? I was just about to panic, until Harry relieved that.