twenty five

.

- Natalie -

Waiting for Harry to get back felt like forever so shortly after, I decided to follow him out.

I stand there behind the wall, curiously peering at who Harry was with at the door, making my eyes widen a bit.

"Louis what the hell are you doing here?" Harry whispered quite loudly.

"I had nothing else to do with my life, so I followed you here."

"You're insane."

"I know." He chuckled, walking past him and into the apartment. "Where's your lady friend?"

"My lady friend, is here and that's exactly why I wasn't expecting any company. Why didn't you tell me you were coming too?"

"I don't know, late notice I guess." He said.

I cleared my throat, moving away from my hiding spot behind the wall as I had walked into the lounge.

Louis smirked, raising his eyebrows as he looked at Harry and then at me.

"Was there something happening? You know the cucumber in the blender or something?" He snickered at his interesting reference to sex, making me choke on my saliva as I coughed like there was no tomorrow.

I calmed myself, setting a hand to my chest as Harry cleared his throat as well.

"Um actually no. The cucumber didn't go in the blender." Harry gave Louis the evil eye.

"The bee stung the flower?"

Oh my god.

"Or, did you bounce the pogo stick?"

"Okay Louis I think we get it. I didn't bounce my pogo stick." Harry cut him off, making me curse.

He laughed. "Really now?"

"I'm so starstruck." I admitted as Louis questioningly looked at me.

"Starstruck?"

"I mean, the larents are standing before me." I laughed at my humor, making Harry's eyes widen and then Louis stare in shock once he realized what I was saying.

"Natalie seriously?"

"Seriously?" Louis rose his eyebrows, making me shrug.

"I wouldnt know." I shrug innocently.

.

Louis ended up staying, no offense just being the biggest cockblock known to man right now.

He was in the kitchen, Harry insisted he made some popcorn but it was clearly just a low-key excuse for him to leave the room for a few minutes.

"I'm sorry.'' He groaned, looking down at me as I stared at the bright television screen.

"It's okay." I mumbled. "I mean it's not that bad."

"I leave tomorrow night, and it's lessening the time we have together it bugs me. Could I kick him out?" Harry laughed quietly, making me smile a bit.

"It's rude, he probably doesn't have anything to do we might as well just let him stay." I whispered.

"Or.." He grinned as his eyes lit up.

"What?" I asked as he kissed my nose.

"What if we hook him up with someone else, which gives us all the time in the world to be alone."

"Harry you're a genius." I stared at him in realization. That's actually a really good idea.

"Thanks love." He smiled lopsidedly, his dimple prominent as he kisses me on the cheek.