fifteen

A/N:

I MADE A TRAILER FOR DISCONNECTED SHARE IT WITH YOUR PETS YOUR RELATIVES YOUR ANCESTORS

LOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT THOUGH ♡

IF YOU CANT WATCH IT DIRECTLY THROUGH HERE, YOU'LL FIND THE TRAILER AS THE FIRST THING ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL WHICH IS SIMPLY JUST ' BritishBums '

:))

- Mia x

_______________________________

.

We haven't talked in a week. A long and agonizingly dreadful week.

It was clearly a week wasted from my summer because all I did was lay in bed and watch Netflix. The only times I'd get up was to get some food and lock myself back up again.

There were times I'd even call the house phone just to lazily tell my mom to get me more food. And of course when I showered I'd usually just sit down and cry because of all the thoughts I was having. I didn't want it to end this way. Not like this. Not through a fucking text message.

And this one time when my mom came in, she gave me the talk. Yes, that talk.. No, not that talk. But the talk, if that made any sense at all.

Dean and Sam were quietly arguing from my tv, as my mom sat down beside me.

"Yes?" I asked.

I felt bad for my mom, seeing I hadn't really told her everything going on. Not like I had to anyway, this was my private life I guess.

"Alex is so worried about you." She sighed. "How long has it been since you last saw her?"

''I don't know." I lied yet spoke bluntly.

"Okay, what's wrong?" She frowned. "I hate seeing you like this. Is it stress? Is it college? Because if it is, I--"

"It's this boy. I know it's utterly stupid of me to be moping around like this because he isn't even here but.. God, he ruined my life." My voice shook as I paused the episode playing. "He ruined my life in the best way anyone could, and now he ruined my life further and.. Mom.'' I whined as she just takes me into a hug, even though what I was saying probably made zero sense.

"Boys." Mom sighed knowingly as she stroked my hair gently.

"Yeah I just.. He's all the way across the world, mom. I can't do this. I'm not made for pretending everything is okay when it isn't."

"Do you have feelings for him? Like, real feelings." She motioned as soon as we pulled away from the hug.

"I..I guess I do." I thought over it. "I know I haven't officially met him, but there's something about him that keeps me from leaving." I groaned.

I was the one who told him to keep his distance from me, drunk or not but it's been a week. Maybe he decided the same.

"If it's meant to happen then he'll be the one coming back. And if he really does care about you, I promise he'll come back." She tells me, her slight accent showing making me smile weakly.

"Okay." I sighed, but I was honestly just losing all the hope I had by now.

Mom left shortly after but what I noticed was that she didn't even bother getting me any food.

I gasped, jumping a little as I held a hand to my heart once my phone dinged twice.

Oh god. I take it, fully unphased already knowing by now that of course it wouldn't be Harry.