Chapter 1 - beginning

"Come on, that looks like shit! How am I supposed to run around like this in Spain?" I groaned, slapping Stacy lightly at the shoulder whilst she just laughed. "Doesn't even look that bad...if you were a pig" she started giggling even more, making people shot glares at us. "Stacy.." I whispered, pushing her so she could notice she was being loud as hell. "Ok, Ok" she breathed out, wiping away a tear "Who's even interested in what you're wearing? It's just you and your parents",
I sighed, looking at the mirror, hating what I saw there.
"Apparently my dad is taking someone with us, he says I know him from my childhood but I can't remember.."
Stacy furrowed her brows slightly, putting one of her famous 'thinking' faces on.
"Hey, isn't that the Guy we used to hang out when we were like...8? Or something?"
Something in my brain started functioning and I immadietly recognized it as ..What was his name again?
"If you're thinking about his name - I think it was Adam or Rox or something"
In case I didn't tell you how I got here, well, let's just start from the very beginning;

I am Rosemary Elizabeth Jones. Yes, I know that's a long name, but my parents were very creative. I have blonde hair and I'm not very beautiful but I could say that...with a lot of makeup, fancy clothes and hairdressers..I could be slightly pretty. My mom is Elaine Marie Jones, she's the best mom on earth. I can talk to her like we're best friends. Then, there's my dad, Steven Jones, which usually works so much that I don't get him to see. But it's fine, I love him.
We're not poor, we have a nice house in California. But we're not rich either. Something under rich. But we're happy, and that's what matters right?
Oh and my one and only best friend is Stacy..and my other friend Joe. He's a nice Guy, but Stacy..Stacy is a fucked up bitch. But I love her.
As I turned 17, my parents decided to give me a special present, a one I should remember all my life.
When I came back from school, the last day by the way, a small box was lying in front of the door which was rather random.
My mom wrote a note on the box, saying I should open it when they came back home.
I told myself that I'd hide it until they came back, but that didn't work. I was so curios that I slightly opened it, but I couldn't see anything, so I spread it more open. As I looked inside it, I furrowed my brows slightly. There was another note, from my dad.
'dear, we know you're curious so we took the present with us. We'll be home faster than you can say potato'

I scrunched my nose. "Potato" I said outloud, making sure that even my neighbors heard it. "you both lost" I whispered, smiling, yet rolling my eyes to myself.

I was lying on the couch when they came back after 2 long hours of waiting and kidnapping the Fridge.
"Oh, how long have you been home?" My mom asked as she looked at my Donald Duck pajama shorts. "Awhile", I said, groaning quietly.
My dad didn't even care, so he just pushed me onto the couch.
"What's that?" I asked my dad as he started playing with papers that looked like..wait, are those...?
"We're flying to Spain!" My parents both exclaimed as I hugged them to death, almost crying.
You know, I love Spain. I'd do anything to get there and now I'm here...

"But, we're taking my friend with us" My dad said, giving me the serious look. Yeah, he always did that.
Dads.
"Who?" I really hoped that it wasn't my cousin Holly, a total bitch.
"You remember him", my dad grinned, making me scrunch my nose.
"Uh, no. I don't know. Manuel? Diego? max? Who?"
My dad looked shocked, pointing at the Photo which hung at the end of the stairs. I examined it, seeing a guy holding me in his hands. He had short brown hair and big brown puppy eyes..
Damn. If I'd be 20 in that time, I'd tap that.
Oh, shit.
"You spent a lot of time when you were younger. He was like a second dad to you.", my dad smiled, putting his arm around me.
Damn. If he comes with us, I need to get ready so I don't lose my ovaries.
"But now you grew apart. He has a wife now and - oh, she'll come with us"' my dad patted me on the back, leaving me alone with the photo.
"Wife?"

___
"Ah yes, Robert. I remember him. He used to hate me" Stacy laughed, scratching the back of her head. I nodded and went back into the cabin, to take off the new bikini I was going to buy.

I was going to buy it. But I didn't.
If Robert comes with us I want look as pretty as his wife, even though I don't know what she looks like.
I want him to be proud of me.

___
Omg yeah, that was the first chapter and omg, I need to get used to this.
So tell me how you liked it and leave a vote if you did c: