Chapter 20 // Brain - 404 ERROR

*Roberts POV*
Susan.
The name Susan was floating under the section 'People I want to kill'.
Suddenly the nurse came in, our heads immadietly snapping to her side.
"Buenos Noches. How are you all doing?", Everyone looked at her with furrowed brows, making her smile awkwardly.
"Your daughter is on her way of getting better. She needs sleep and we need to pump the druggs out of her blood, who will stay overnight?",
Elaine and Stevens eyes flitted between me and Stacy, and so did mine.
"Robert", Stacy quietly whispered, smiling slightly at the nurse.
She nodded, writing something down on her paper.
"Well then, I ask all the other guests to go. The time for visiting is over now. Thank you",
Elaine stood up, kissing her daughter on the forehead before pulling me into a hug.
"We all need you right now - make the best out of it", she whispered in my ear, making me smile proudly even though I was burning with hate from the inside.
Steven stroked the hair out of Roses face before planting a small kiss on her cheek and patting me on the shoulder. Stacy hugged Rose before hugging me, and tried to hold her tears back - but that didn't work at all. You could tell that she'd break down any moment.

Deciding that it'd be the best to just leave Rose sleeping, I stepped out into the somewhat dark hallway.
Asking the nurse if there was any phone in this hospital, trying to hold my anger back, I dialled Susans number.
"Yeeah?", she sung, making me roll my eyes.
"Don't yeah me.", I muttered before hearing a small laugh.
"Robert? Is that you?",I literally heard her smirk through the phone which made the whole scenario even more disgusting.
"Do you wanna know how I'm doing or do you wanna know how she is doing?", I clenched my jaw before opening my mouth again, expecting the dumbest answer on the planet.
"What did you do to her?",
"Oh, well you know, Teenagers - you know. They take alot of stuff.",
"Susan.",
"Come on, Robert. She turned 17 and you already f*cked her. She deserved this. She's nothing but a slutty junkie",
I wiped my face out of anger, looking around if there was any nurse and luckily there was no one.
"You're f*cking shameless scum, what a misery I married such a sorry piece of shit like you",
She laughed quietly before sighing. "She had her fun. She's in the hospital right now, am I right, Robbie?",
I clenched my jaw again, anger completely filling my body.
"Don't robbie me, Bitch",
"Oh, Robbie. She had her fun, believe me. and so did I with our baby",
"That wasn't mine",
again she laughed, her voice cracking.
"I have proof that it's yours. I didn't want it though. That's why it's dead",
My mind seemed to go through with me, my legs feeling like they would give up my weight any moment - my eyes filling with tears.
"I hope you die", was the last thing I muttered before I hung up, immadietly running to Roses room.

I sat down beside her bed, letting my tears fall, hoping this situation would end soon.
Hoping that I would take her into my arms, say how much I love her and how much I loved her since I first saw her as a baby. Not in that way like now, but she always was some important part in my life.
I always knew she would grow up good, I always knew that she would make it to the highest point, but I didn't know that People would harm her innocent body like this.
Druggs.
Inhuman.
I took her hand into mine, giving it a light squeeze before placing my forehead against hers.
"I need you with me right now", I whispered, planting a small kiss on her nose.
plopping down on the seat, still holding her hand, I closed my eyes and let the heaviness take over.
___

I woke up as I felt someone squeezing my hand, my eyes immadietly open.
Rose eyes were open, her breathing seeming to be faster than normal.
I was so confused at that point that I just pushed a random button, a nurse immadietly storming into the room.

"What happened?", The nurse asked, holding her head up, the look on Roses face telling that she would cry any minute.
"She...I don't know I just woke up!" I yelled, biting my lip and folding my hands together as I tried to calm down.
"Sir, we need to pump the druggs out of her blood. But I don't think we have enough blood for her group",
I furrowed my brows.
"What's her bloodgroup?",
"Group AB",
One name popped up in my head immadietly, my feet carrying me to the phone automatically.
Just as I wanted to diall the number of our house, Rose Parents and Stacy came in, a wave of relief hitting me.
"Stacy! She needs your blood!", I yelled, pulling her with me.
She didn't even look that bad without makeup and her hair all done...
Wait, what the hell Robert?

__
Two hours passed when we finally could visit Rose, tears of joy in my eyes as I saw that she was awake.
Elaine was the first to hug Rose, then Steven and then me.
She didn't let go of me and I felt something wet run down my arm.
She was crying.
I hugged her tighter and gently carressed her hair.
"You're all okay now, doll", I whispered in her ear before planting a small kiss on her lips.
She took my hand as I pulled away, making me smile and give her a light squeeze.

Rose looked around confused, seeming ro search for someone.
"Where is Stacy?", she whispered, her voice sounding like it wasn't even hers.
"She's sleeping. You're bloodsoulmates now", Elaine said, smiling at her.
Rose smiled back at her rather tired, taking my second hand.
"Don't leave me ever again", I whispered as I took her arm, planting small kisses to the top.
Steven smiled at us before someone opened the door again, our happiness immadietly washing off of our faces.

"Rosemary Elizabeth Jones, right?", the doctor said, not even looking up from the paper.
"Yes...Is something wrong with her?",
The doctor shook his head, laughing slightly before pulling off his glasses.
"No, but we just need to check the baby.",

Elaine and Steven turned to me, Rose seeming to be in her own world.
Baby?
____
I AM SO TIRED BUT I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! BE PROUD OF ME CHILDREN.
lmao cliffhanger bye